|AZIMUT YACHTS Spécifications|
|Type de bien:||Motor Yacht|
|Année de construction:||2018|
|Matériau de la coque:||Fiberglass|
|Longueur:||24.4m / feet|
|Poutre:||6.17 / 20.24 feet|
|Tirant d'eau max:||1.72 / 5.64 feet|
|Vitesse de croisière:||24 knots|
|Vitesse max:||29 knots|
|Moteurs:||2 x MAN V12 1550hp|
|Region:||United States, Key Biscayne|
AZIMUT YACHTS SENISA Yacht à Vendre
Demandez des renseignements
- The salon instantly captures your attention with the floor-to-ceiling windows and beautiful decor.
- The dark wood cabinetry is accented nicely with light-colored furniture and soft, blue wall coverings.
- All the carpet on SENISA was removed and beautiful hard flooring was added throughout the vessel.
- To port and starboard are full-sized sofas and a barrel chair aft.
- The television is on a hi-lo actuator on the port side with access to the New Fusion stereo head unit just aft.
- As you make your way forward there is a beautiful dining area that accommodates 8 guests.
- The view from the dining area is breathtaking through the floor-to-ceiling windows and seating is comfortable in the dark wood and leather chairs. The dining table has a large wooden base and is accented in white leather on the surface.
- There is accent lighting throughout and thick blinds to create a private setting if desired.
- Salon blinds are electronic and controlled by remote. New 2020
- As you make your way forward from the salon, you will notice the desired day head to port and galley entrance to starboard.
- The galley is completely separate from the salon and helm area and features beautiful stainless appliances, white cabinetry, and solid countertops.
- The galley is outfitted with a full-sized refrigerator/freezer, 4-burner Miele cooktop, Miele convection oven/microwave, and large stainless sink.
- The custom Azimut dishware storage area is located next to the refrigerator and can serve up to 10 guests.
- The storage is more than adequate.
- To starboard is 1 of 2 water-tight doors that allows easy access to the side deck.
- The port side deck access is located just forward of the day head.
- Just forward of the galley and day head is the lower helm and additional seating/dining area.
- The large windscreen and side windows provide great visibility from the lower helm station.
- To port is an L-shaped seating area that accommodates 4 and wraps around a beautiful stainless and leather table.
- The helm is located to starboard and has 2 leather helm seats equipped with bolsters and footrests. They raise, lower, and move forward and back electronically.
- SENISA is equipped with brand new Raymarine AXIOM electronics with touch screen plotters and has AIS, a NEW radar, and autopilot integrated.
- A wireless YachtController was added in 2019.
- Between the 2 plotters is a separate Raymarine LCD screen that has a depth, speed, and heading readout.
- The Raymarine autopilot control is just below.
- SENISA is also equipped with the latest Aventics joystick technology that controls the bow and stern thrusters as well as the main drives. The control is located just outboard of the electronic MAN engine controls.
- If you prefer to use the Side-Power thrusters independently there is a separate control with its own digital screen.
- The Naviop ship computer is also located on the helm and controls all of the electrical systems onboard while allowing you to check tankage levels, bilge pumps, etc. There is an additional Naviop screen in the crew cabin as well as the upper helm.
- Each 1550 V12 MAN has its own LCD screen and allows the captain to view all engine data.
- The Mitsubishi/CMC fin stabilizer system also has its own LCD display on the starboard side of the helm.
- There is also a Jabsco spotlight control, single lever trim tab control, and Quick chain counter for the windlass.
- Just aft of the lower helm station is the electrical panel with all AC and DC breakers.
- FLIR night vision added in 2020.
- As you make your way down the companionway from the lower helm you will notice the beautiful light-colored wood and leather accents continue down through the 4 staterooms.
- The VIP is situated forward and has an island queen berth and en-suite head.
- There are 2 large rectangular windows and 2 opening portholes that allow tons of natural light into the space.
- The mirrored walls and lighting accents make the space feel large and inviting.
- Each stateroom is outfitted with its own Fusion stereo control and Dometic thermostat for AC control.
- There is ample storage throughout with a large hanging locker on the starboard side.
- The en-suite head is also spacious and features a separate stall shower lined with beautiful teak. The mirrored accents continue throughout and the solid countertop has a full-size sink basin built-in with chrome faucet.
- All 5 heads feature the latest Tecma technology with built-in bidet.
Guest Stateroom - Port
- The guest stateroom on the port side also features a queen berth and en-suite head.
- The light-colored wall coverings, shiny stainless and accent lighting really make this stateroom stand out.
- There is no shortage of storage with multiple drawers and a larger hanging locker on the port side.
- 2 opening portholes and large rectangular window allow lots of sunlight into the space.
- The en-suite head in this guest stateroom also has a beautiful teak shower and plenty of storage space above the vanity.
Guest Stateroom - Starboard
- The starboard guest stateroom features 2 twin berths and a third pullman berth above.
- There is great storage space and another en-suite head with separate stall shower.
- As you make your way aft down a few steps from the forward staterooms, you enter the full-beam master.
- There are 2 linen closets, a hanging locker, and a seating area to starboard as you walk into the stateroom. The storage does not stop there, however. The walk-in closet is located on the port side with plenty of drawers on the forward bulkhead.
- The 8 waterline windows offer a breathtaking view out both the port and starboard sides. There are 4 opening portholes that allow the fresh air to breeze through the space.
- To port is a nice settee for two with a table between and a love seat sits below the windows to starboard.
- The island berth has beautiful accent lighting above with marble reading lights below and a light blue headboard accent.
- SENISA features his and hers washrooms in the master conjoined by a spacious teak, walk-through shower with waterfall head.
- Both sides have their own vanities with full-sized sink basins. The starboard side has a completely separate bathtub and the Tecma head and bidet are situated to port.
- A flat-screen television was added in 2020 equipped with DirectTV.
- SENISA's cockpit is covered in beautiful teak and has a beautiful Stemar upholstered U-shaped dinette with large teak table. All of the exterior upholstery is in excellent condition.
- All of the teak tables and cabinetry on the exterior were varnished in 2020.
- On the starboard side is a small galley unit with Kenyon grill, freshwater Dometic fridge, and Vitrifrigo ice maker. To port, you will find wide, teak steps up to the flybridge.
- The teak continues down both sides to the large hydraulic swim platform.
- The AB jet tender is easily launched from the platform with plenty of room to move about while she is loaded.
- The crew cabin and engine room are accessed through the transom door.
- The crew features a private captain's cabin and a separate head and bunk room for 2 additional crew members.
- A deep freezer was added in lieu of the small seating area in the crew cabin. Table and seat available if desired.
- Just forward of the crew area is the walk-in engine room.
- There are cameras throughout the exterior vessel linked to the Gost security system as well as the Raymarine plotters.
- Undoubtedly the most impressive space on SENISA is her flybridge. The 20-foot beam is very evident in this area.
- The teak continues throughout the entire bridge and there is no shortage of seating and entertaining space.
- There are 2 more U-shaped dinettes with teak tables and a sun pad aft.
- To port is another summer galley area that features a second Kenyon grill, freshwater sink, Vitrifrigo ice maker, and Vitrifrigo fridge.
- The hardtop covers the forward half of the bridge while the aft end is left open for sunbathing and plenty of room for additional lounge chairs.
- The hardtop has a retractable center section that opens up the whole space.
- At the upper helm, you will find redundant instrumentation and a full suite of Raymarine electronics.
- The bow is another great place for entertaining and spending time in the sun. The teak continues down the wide side decks all the way forward. You will also notice as you make your way through that there are boarding doors to port and starboard.
- There is a large U-shaped seating area and teak table that can be covered with a Sunbrella shade if desired.
- Forward of the seating area is a sun pad large enough to accommodate 6 to 8 adults.
- Just outboard of the seating area is 4 large storage lockers great for lines, fenders, and cleaning supplies.
Engine Room/ Mechanical
- Thea is equipped with twin MAN V12 1550 HP diesels and has nearly 6'5" of clearance in the engine room. 432 Hours.
- MAN Model: D2682LE426
- ZF 2050 A Gears.
- 2 x A/Sea 12 kVA frequency converters allow SENISA to plug in anywhere in the world. A third A/Sea converter powers all of the 110V plugs throughout the vessel and is located next to the generators in the engine room.
- She is equipped with twin 27kW Onan generators. Model: 27MDKDU- 8208A.
- Generator Hours: 478 and 476
- The Dometic AC chiller system is located on the starboard side. 144,000 BTUs. Model: Condaria PCWM 36004 co 1.14.
- The aluminum fuel tanks are outboard and have a capacity of 788 gallons each.
- The Side-Power thruster control unit is easily accessible on the port side above the fuel tank and powers both the thrusters and Mitsubishi/CMC zero-speed stabilizer fins. Both CMC control units are located on the forward bulkhead of the engine room just above the main engines.
- Both main engines and generators are equipped with Racor fuel filters/water separators.
- The main electrical distribution panel is located to starboard right as you enter the engine room.
- The Parker water maker and hydraulic pumps for the swim platform and passerelle are located to port and starboard just as you enter the crew cabin.
- Sea-Fire suppression system is located on the forward bulkhead of the engine room.
- The engine room is equipped with Cameras to monitor from the helm station while underway.
- 1000 rpm - 9 knots
- 1500 rpm - 10.8 knots
- 1750 rpm - 18.5 knots
- 1850 rpm - 20.2 knots
The name "SENISA" does not convey with the sale, as well as sign on transom.