|JONGERT 3000 S Spécifications|
|Type de bien:||Motorsailor|
|Année de construction:||1991|
|Matériau de la coque:||Steel|
|Longueur:||30.47m / feet|
|Poutre:||6.7 / 21.98 feet|
|Tirant d'eau max:||3.2 / 10.50 feet|
|Vitesse de croisière:||10 knots|
|Vitesse max:||12 knots|
|Region:||Antigua And Barbuda|
JONGERT AFAET Yacht à Vendre
Demandez des renseignements
- Scania engine 380hp (new, 2019)
- Oil bath type propeller shaft.
- 4 blade bronze propeller.
- Cooling system with exhaust with water-exhaust damp separator.
- Separate bilge under main engine.
- Max speed under sail: ± 13 knots
- Range and Consumption under power.± 2000 NM at cruising speed:± 22I/hr.
- Max. range is indicated excluding generators under gentle weather Conditions)
- Professional, clean and spacious walk-around set-up.
- Entrance by two interior watertight doors.
- All installations and equipment where required flexible mounted.
- All installations easy accessible.
- The forepeak is accessible by large hatch from deck. With storage space for fenders, anchor chains lines and mooring lines.
- Tender garage accessible by deck hatch and hydraulic transom door, with storage space for tenders, toys, ladders, etc.
Generators & Auxiliary equipment
- 1 x Zenoro 55kwa (new, 2019)
- 1 x Onan 27kwa (new, 2019)
- Automatic start/stop+ controls at steering stations+ engine room.
- 24V DC and 220/380V AC. I Shore power intake 380V /110V converter
A/C - Heating
- Condaria 2 compressor reverse cycle system, with digital controls.
- Plumbing and water systems
- Fresh water; 380V hydrophore. System with coal filter.
- Ship-shore water connection.
- Automatic Tecnicomar Watermaker 100 litres/hour
- New desalinator 2019.
- Deck wash and firefighting - Exchangeable by-pass/ back-up system with bilge system.
- 2-in, 1-out mechanical in engine room.
- Natural and mechanical air ventilation system throughout the yacht.
- Full complement of chargers and batteries that allow trimming of sails and overnight stags without generators running.
- Hydraulic bow thruster
- Hydraulic steering gear
- 5 Racor fuel filters with by-pass system.
Safety & Security equipment
- 2 x 8 persons life rafts in container (new 2021)
- Portable fire-extinguishers in compartments. Manual fuel shut down.
- FM 2000 fire-fighting system in ER operated from steering position.
- Notifier alarm panel AM-4000. For gas, all bilges, main engine, generators, fire/ smoke detection. GMDSS ship station area A 1, 2, 3
- EPIRB and SART
- VDO rudder indicator.
- Raymarine rudder indicator
- Navigation lights as per international rules
- Sestrel fluxgate overhead compass
- Raymarine log
- Raymarine echosounder
- Wind meters in combination with analogue meters for Wind direction and Close hauled by Raymarine.
- JRC NCR-333 Navtex
- Raymarine radar (new, 2020) and integrated GPS system
- Antenna Radar Radome, 18", 4kw (new 2015)
- E165 Display Multifunctional 15,4" hybrid touch (new 2015)
- Raymarine chartplotter with Navionics Gold (Mediterranean) maps 2022
- Raymarine Autopilot.
- Hydraulic pump on shaft drives autopilot from 2 knots sailing speed without necessarily starting up a generator.
- GPS - JRC NWZ-4570
HULL and CONSTRUCTION
- Built in steel. New paint superstructure 2021.
- Round bilged, transom stern construction with hydraulic garage door / bathing platform
- Wing Keel.
- Built in 10 mm steel.
- 5 watertight sections by 4 steel bulkheads and watertight engine room.
- Rudder fitted to skeg.
- New Awlgrip hull and antifouling paint 2022.
- Very spacious flush deck thanks to captive winches with stainless steel stanchions to ensure maximum safety.
- Overall decks covered with± 10 mm teak in epoxy on a marine plywood underlayment (new, 2019).
- Teak deck is not in a 100% condition.
- Aluminium deck escape hatches /skylights in foredeck.
- Stainless steel fittings and hardware, bollards and sea railings.
- Wigo windows, in aluminium frames. Heavy-duty wipers at wheelhouse windows.
- Portholes in crew and guest cabins.
- Minimum air-draft: ± 36.00 m
- Nett Register tonnage:± 35 tons
- Gross tonnage: ± 118 tons
- 2 x Single Stainless steel Lewmar 6000 hydraulic windlasses.
- Two± 110 KG Bruce anchors stowed on bow anchor roller.
- ± 16mm galvanised steel anchor chain.
- Vertical capstans
- Top rigged aluminium Rondal main mast with 3 spreaders and in mast furling system.
- Mast top 37m above waterline.
- Aluminum Rondal Boom with hydraulic outhaul and downhaul.
- Stainless steel wire standing rigging (2019)
- Reckman furling systems for Genoa and staysail.
- Hydraulic Navtec make tensioners for backstays and mainsail boom.
- Running rigging - Synthetic rope work, cockpit controlled.
- Sheets -Modern synthetic rope work
- Blocks_ Modern type, stainless steel
- Stainless steel fittings and hardware
- All make Lewmar type: self-tailing.
- 2 at the mast for the halyards
- 4 push button captive winches under decks for sheets. Revised 2019
- 4 in the cockpit
- Main Sail: Dacron 170m2 2022
- Genoa I: Dacron 230m2 2019
- Staysail: Dacron 70m2 H2019
- 4.2m semi-rigid tender dinghy with 50 hp Yamaha outboard.
- Bathing ladder located by the hydraulic transom bath platform.
- Stainless steel swimming ladder.
- Opacmare boarding with intractable stainless steel hydraulic controlled passerelle teak grating, extra-long model new 2011
Audio & Visual Equipment
- Sonos Audio system
- Satellite TV
- TV in all cabins
- Zapiti Movie sound system in all cabins
Galley and domestic equipment
- The galley is centralised amidships between salon and crew quarters.
- Good storage and locker space.
- Refrigerator (new, 2018).
- Freezers and vegetables cooling unit built in under galley floor.
- Steel fridge
- Waeco ice maker.
- Panasonic microwave,
- Miele stove oven combi.
- Miele dishwasher.
- Miele Washing machine and dryer.
- Many new galley equipment 2018-2022.
- Mess room with dining for crew.
Tenders and Watersports
- Tender BRIG 4.5m with outboard Yamaha 50HP (new, 2021)
- Tender Zodiac 3.20m with outboard Tohatsu 10HP (new, 2020)
- Water skis (3 sets)
- 2 x SUP
- 2 x inflatable kayaks
- Nauti Buoy
- Inflatable platform
- Fishing and snorkelling equipment
- Sleeping accommodation for a total of 9 guests.
- Escape hatches/skylights and portholes in cabins.
- Salon and dining areas provide spacious, comfortable and well finished areas.
- On the starboard side is a large 6 guests U-shape sofa of fine fabrics with dining table.
- Built-in cupboards, bookshelves etc.
- Flat screen TV; speakers.
- Excellent full headroom, large double bed for 2 persons and lockers.
- Flat screen TV.
- This cabin may be combined into an owner's suite with the cabin on port side.
- Large en-suite bathroom with electric toilet and separate shower
- Excellent full headroom
- Double bed
- Flat screen TV
- Spacious ensuite bathroom with electric toiler and separate shower
- Two cabins with twin berths and en-suite bathroom with separate shower and toilet.
- Flat screen TV.
- The crew area offers berths for a total of 5 crew (3 singles and a double) in three cabins with full headroom and bunk berths.
- Separate combined bathroom with toilet.
AFAET was renovated in 2019
- New sails
- New deck
- New painting throughout
- New air condition
- New main engines
- New generators
- New batteries
- New floor in the interior
- New tenders
- New rig