|NAUTOR'S SWAN Spécifications|
|Type de bien:||Cruising/Racing Sailboat|
|Année de construction:||2006|
|Matériau de la coque:||Composite|
|Longueur:||30.21m / feet|
|Poutre:||7.06 / 23.16 feet|
|Region:||Spain, PALMA DE MALLORCA|
NAUTOR'S SWAN HOPPETOSSE Yacht à Vendre
Demandez des renseignements
Hoppetosse is a superyacht and masterpiece built by Nautor’s Swan and launched in 2006. She combines the performance of a racing yacht with world-class comfort and opulence. The Swan 100 FD's deck lines give the yacht a very impressive sleek and racing oriented look. The cockpit concept features two spacious L-shaped sofas with large cockpit tables on either side of the centre-line companionway. In addition the helmsman seats are extended aft to form another seating area on the aft deck. The coaming continues aft of the L-shaped helmsman seats awarding a sleek and elegant profile.
Hoppetosse has been maintained to an exceptionally high level and has benefitted from an open-checkbook budget where systems and equipment have constantly been upgraded and improved to keep this superyacht looking and working better then new.
Recent improvements include:
- Major lifting keel service including 3x new hydraulic cylinders and top plate (2015)
- Hull repainted in anthracite grey with silver cove stripe and black boot top stripes
- Carbon surfaces on deck repainted in light grey
- Complete rebuiliding of main propulsion engine and replacement of gearbox (2016)
- Complete strip and service of mast including new standing rigging and repainting of mast and boom in black, addition of new custom radar antenna mounting offering a clean and minimalist look (2016)
- Rudder removed and bearing serviced (2016)
- New set of Evolution sails - Main, Jib, Staysail (2016)
- All new B&G H5000 Sailing Instruments (2015)
- New Raymarine radar/Chartplotter system with displays at helm and nav station (2015)
- New Navtex, AIS and VHF radio systems (2016)
- New cushions and covers (2016)
- All hatches refurbished with new teak trim, new plexiglass and gas struts (2016)
- New consoles and control panels on deck (2016/2017)
- Hydraulics – Recondition engine and generator PTO and all cylinders serviced in 2016/2017
- New refrigeration and freezer compressors (2016)
- New Miele washing machine (2016)
This magnificent yacht is ready for her new owner to step aboard for an extended voyage. Available for inspection in Palma de Mallorca
HULL & APPENDAGES
The hull is of single skin construction built in a female mould using glass/aramid hybrid fibre reinforced vinylester laminate with local carbon fibre reinforcements. A high proportion of the fibres are unidirectional, giving a stiff laminate with excellent strength and fatigue properties. Structural bulkheads are of Nomex honeycomb cored carbon fibre epoxy pre-preg construction and laminated to hull and deck. Stiffener flanges are unidirectional carbon fibre lay-ups over GRP shells.
Fresh antifouling in April 2016, scheduled for April 2017
4x underwater lights aft of rudder
Exterior finish in Anthracite grey Awlgrip paint, newly painted in 2016
Hydraulically operated lifting keel mechanism regulating draft from 5.5m with keel down to 3.3m with keel up. T-Bulb keel with access to lifting mechanism via hinged lockers on deck.
Complete service of keel lifting system and replacement of hydraulic cylinders in 2016
Rudder & Steering System
Sprocket and chain steering gear sheaves provided with guards to prevent jamming. Lightweight aluminium steering quadrant bolted to rudder stock. Two 47" (1.20 m) destroyer type composite wheels. Rudder removed and serviced in 2016
Dinghy Garage & Bathing Platform
- Storage for a tender in lazarette dinghy garage.
- Remote control winch to load tender
- Hydraulically operated swim platform with teak laid on top
- Hot and cold shower on platform
Hydraulically operated Multiplex carbon passarelle
Lazarettes port & starboard
- 11Kva night generator installed in port lazarette
- Storage for equipment in both sides
Main deck is of carbon fibre pre-preg sandwich construction with Nomex honeycomb core and glued to the hull. High density core under deck fittings. Coachroof and coamings of glass fibre reinforced vinylester with low density foam core.
Laid teak on side decks, coach roof, coamings and cockpit sole glued and vacuum bagged without screws.
Polished surfaces repainted in light grey Awlgrip paint (2016)
- Lewmar blocks, tracks and padeyes.
- Composite / stainless steel fairleads integrated in bulwark, two forward, four amidships and two aft.
- 16” retractable mooring cleats, two on fore deck, four amidships, two aft.
- Integral toerail with four built in fairleads per side.
- Pulpit, pushpit and lifeline stanchions 680 mm high of stainless steel.
- Spacing conforming to ORC requirements.
- Stainless lifelines with polished turnbuckles and eyes.
- Gates in lifelines each side amidships.
- Socket for flagpole on aft deck.
- Stowage for two eight-man life rafts in deck lockers.
- Composite mast collar with Spartite support, custom composite boot painted white.
- Stainless fittings to secure safety lines on deck.
- Two removable foot supports at helm stations.
- Two halyard bails at base of mast.
- 2 X Lewmar L111 HSTOR sheet winches.
- 2 X Lewmar L111 HSTOR winches.
- 4 X Lewmar L88 HSTOR halyard winches near mast.
- 1 X Lewmar LMS 111 captive mainsheet winch.
- 1 X Lewmar LMS 111 captive main halyard winch.
- 1 X Lewmar vertical 5000 hydraulic windlass.
- 3 X Sanguinetti retractable 3755000 capstan winches, two aft, and one forward.
Hatches and Windows
- Pneumatically powered main companionway sliding hatch of tinted acrylic and vertically sliding door with grey painted finish.
- On aft deck two hinged hatches to lazarette and one hatch to dinghy garage.
- Hull windows in saloon and owners cabin
- Custom Nautor composite flush hatches
- All hinged hatches are supported by gas cylinders (new 2016)
Teak Covered Hatches
- Anchor locker
- Anchor windlass locker
- Gas locker
- Sail Locker
- 2x Lazarette
- Dinghy garage
Perspex Hatches (all new Perspex, gas struts and teak trim in 2016)
- Four in saloon.
- One in each guest cabin
- One in each guest head
- One in navigation area (crew entrance)
- One in each crew cabin
- Two in galley
- One in crew mess
- One fixed glass prism in crew shower
Lewmar vertical 5000 hydraulic windlass recessed in fore deck. Controls on a wandering lead with 3.5 m (11') cable. Windlass to have winch handle controlled friction brake to allow lowering of anchor.
System to allow for stowage of anchor below deck with the use of a hydraulically controlled titanium arm.
Canvas & Deck Upholstery
- Dodger recessed in coach roof (new 2017)
- Cockpit cushions (new 2016)
- Boom awning (new 2017)
- Cockpit table cover (new 2016)
- Mainsail cover (new 2016)
- All berths have canvas lee cloths
All visible surfaces in quarter or straight cut teak finished in hand rubbed satin varnish
Rounded corners on bulkheads and furniture in radius 65mm
Floorboards are made of lightweight sandwich with light oak veneer on top surface. The floorboards are varnished with urethane varnish and have the same hand rubbed satin finish as the rest of the interior. All floorboards are lying on vibration damping materials and provided with hinges where frequent access to the bilge is required.
Vinyl covered removable overhead panels are installed in all accommodation areas
Large double bed with split mattresses on starboard side. A settee which can be easily converted into single bed on port side. Upper lockers outboard of the bed and settee. Large full length hanging lockers forward.
Owner’s Ensuite Head
Corian counter top, cupboards, sink, mirrors and storage lockers separate shower stall with grating on the floor. Tempered glass shower door
Starboard Guest Cabin
Single berths on either side, upper lockers outboard. Pullman berth above inboard berth. Full-length hanging locker forward. Ensuite head with separate shower compartment
Port Guest Cabin
Double berth outboard, full-length hanging locker forward. Ensuite head with separate shower compartment
Light and open, comfortable dining and relaxed seating. U-shaped settee on starboard side. Drawers under settee wings where practical. Full size dining table, which can be laid for 8-10 persons. Two movable chairs on centreline side of dining table. Upper lockers beside hull window. A cabinet for entertainment equipment on centreline forward. L-shaped settee on port side with adjacent coffee table. Upper lockers beside hull window.
All bulkheads in teak. Counter top and fiddles in Corian. Front-loading refrigerators 2 x 142 l, front-loading drawer freezers 2x 102 l. Gas stove and oven. Chest of drawers. Two large stainless steel sinks and a large garbage bin. Upper lockers to be used for glasses and tableware. Lower locker to be used for pots and pans.
- Miele extractor hood with external ventilation and lights
- Miele 2-burner induction hob
- Miele gas stove with four burners
- Miele microwave oven
- Smeg oven
- Waste disposal in sink
- U-Line icemaker
- Miele dishwasher
- Miele washing machine (2016)
- Miele Dryer (2013)
- 2 X 142 litre refrigerators
- 1 X freezer 100 litres + 1 X freezer 100 litres under floorboards.
- Iceberg drink refrigerator in cockpit
Bulkheads in teak. Settee seating four with dining table. TV, DVD and stereo system. Alarm panels
Navigation table on centreline facing forward. Instrument panels above. Chest of drawers and locker for boat manuals on port. Chart storage above desk. Movable navigator seat.
Single berths with pullman berths above . Two drawers under lower berths. Upper shelves and lockers outboard of pullman berths. Full-length hanging locker. Full-length mirror on cabin door.
Crew head on in centreline between the two cabins, fitted with mirrors, sink, storage lockers and vacuum head. Separate shower compartment to port.
Fore Peak / Sail Locker
Watertight bulkheads aft.
Bulkheads, floorboards and topsides painted white. Rails that double as foot steps for mooring lines, sheets and halyards, sail storage bins.
ENGINE & SYSTEMS
Engine Room Description
- Fire resistance meets SOLAS B-15 requirements.
- Propeller area sound insulated.
- Engine room internally sound insulated.
- Drip trays under engine and generator are connected to electric waste oil drain pump.
1 X Marine diesel engine, Perkins Sabre M300Ti 6 cylinder, output 221 kW at 2500 rpm. (completely rebuilt in 2016, new engine mounts) Marine gear 2.5:1 gearbox (new 2016)
Flexible couplings between engine and gearbox and flexible mountings.
Propeller & Stern gear
- 3-blade Hundested variable pitch propeller, diameter 850mm
- Drip free shaft seal replaced in 2015
- Water lubricated rubber bearings at bracket and stern tube and flexible shaft coupling.
- Halyard wet exhaust with GRP silencers and gas/water seperators.
- Silencers have drain taps.
- Silencers supported on flexible mountings.
- 4 X s/s tanks for total 4000 litres, fuel tanks cleaned in 2016
- Racor fuel/air separator.
- Fuel supply lines have dual Racor fuel filter/water separators. Single Racor fuel filter/water separator on the generator supply line.
- 1 X 40 litre oil tank.
- 1 X 40 litre oil waste tank.
The hydraulic system is a Bosch-Rexroth custom designed system to supply all hydraulic functions quietly and smoothly, eliminating any inherent hydraulic noise. The alternative power sources are installed to meet the demands of the sail handling equipment. Central hydraulic system is PLC controlled.
- Generator PTO pump – fully reconditions in 2016
- Main engine PTO pump - fully reconditions in 2016
- DC powerpack system using two electrically powered hydraulic pumps
- Anchor windlass
- Lifting keel and lock
- 3x Sanguinetti capstan
- Jib fuller
- Anchor swing arm
- Bow thruster plus up/down
- Jib halyard tensioner
- Backstay tensioner
- Main halyard captive winch
- Main sheet captive winch
- Boom vang
- Transom hatch cylinders
- All drum winches
- Tender winch in lazarette
There are two pneumatic compressors with quick acting couplings in lazarette for transom door seal, companionway hatch and washboard.
Maxpower retractable : 430/34, 30 kW
Noise and Vibration
Every effort has been made to minimize noise and vibration
All engines, pumps, fans, exhaust pipes, hydraulic elements and compressors are flexible mounted.
- 3x stainless steel tanks with combined capacity of 1500 litres
- Wilo freshwater circulation pump with pressure tank.
- All piping is colour coded.
- Additional Reya backup freshwater pump.
- Deck-shower in dinghy garage.
- 2x Jaspi 120 litre hot-water tanks.
- Shore supply connection with Idromar active carbon filter.
- SE-water pump for fire/anchor-wash, with connection on fore-deck and amidships + fire hoses.
- 2x 6kg gas bottles in drained locker
1x Spectra Farfallon watermaker producing 400 litres per hour
- Condaria climate control system with independent fancoils in each cabin
- Forced ventilation in all cabins.
- Exhaust ventilators in galley and bathrooms.
- Battery boxes have extractor fan to outside.
- 2x grey water tanks fore and aft
- 4x Maxi submersible bilge pumps
- 2x manual Whale Titan bilge pumps
- All marine heads Tecma Standard Plus 24V with fresh-water flush
- 2xBlackwater tanks drained by Gianneschi pumps (new 2016)
- Service batteries split into 2 banks, each with capacity of 24V 1000 Ah/10 h.
- Each bank with 12 units of 2V each. New service batteries fitted in 2010
- Starting batteries 24V 50Ah Ah/20 for engine and generator
- Separate battery 12V 50 Ah/20 h battery for the night generator in the lazarette
- 230V 50HZ single phase 3-wire system. Supplied by shore-power, generator, or inverter.
- Power shedding system, PLC controlled.
- 1x Northern Lights MPP 445D 33 kVA in engine room 6,100 hours in February 2017
- 1x Fischer Panda 11kVA in port lazarette, new 2010 – 1,100 hours in February 2017
- Vetek VSPII Frequency converter 20 kVA accepts input 180-520 V AC, 47 to 64 HZ, installed in engine
- 2x Bosch 28V 140 A alternators on main engine for service battery charging.
- 1x 60 A alternator on main engine for main engine start battery
- Generators have their own alternators for their starting batteries
- 4x Mastervolt Mass 24V 100 A chargers for service batteries
- 1x Mastervolt Mass 24V 25 A for start batteries
- Inverter Mastervolt 24/5000 VA
- Inverter Mastervolt 24/1500 VA Sine wave, for entertainment systems
B&G H5000 system installed in 2015
Digital displays :
- GFD at nav station/both helms/crew mess/saloon bulkhead and owner’s cabin
- 4 X 40/40 displays on mast bracket below gooseneck
- 4 X 20/20 repeaters at companion way.
- GFDs also show rig pressures, and lifting keel position.
- 2x B&G analogue 360 degree wind direction.
- 2x B&G analogue 45 degree magnified wind direction.
- Raymarine Chartplotter and radar system with interactive displays at nav station and port helm
- Hatteland display at starboard helm connected to navigation computer and displaying MaxSea chartplotting software
- Segatron Meridian, fully serviced in 2016
- Main control at nav station.
- Control panel on starboard helm.
- Hydraulic back-up from main hydraulic system.
2x PC with Sony 15" screens at navstation
- VHF radio Raymarine with 2 handsets
- McMurdo GMDSS Navtex
- 2x VHF handheld.
- R&R Electronic Delta Pacific active antenna.
Saloon: Bose Lifestyle 50 tuner/CD changer plus 5 surround sound speakers. Metronic DVB player. DVD player. Sony 42" flat screen TV on a lift port-side.
Crew mess: Bose entertainment system, Sony TV
Port & Starboard Guest cabins: Bose entertainment system, Sony TV
Owner's cabin: Bose SA-1 amplifier. 2xBose speakers. Sharp flat screen TV. Sony DVD player.
Cockpit: Bose speakers
MAST & RIGGING
- Four spreader rig with discontinuous shrouds by Offshore Spars. Faired and painted black
- Spreaders swept back 25 degrees.
- I= 40.00m
- J= 10.70m
- Fore triangle 214 m²
- Main sail 240 m²
- 110% Jib 237.7 m²
- Asym Spinnaker 797 m
- Carbon fibre Intermediate modulus with luff track for mainsail.
- Masthead is moulded carbon-fibre until integral to mast.
- Internal wiring protected in PVC tubes.
- Ventilation conduits
- Carbon fibre spreaders.
- Four down lights on lower spreaders.
- One pair up light on each spreader.
- PVC mast boot, sealed.
- Trysail track.
- Navtec rod, all replaced in 2016
- Running backstays are aramid cable.
- Main shroud rigging screws of barrel pin types.
- Head stay and inner forestay have toggles at upper & lower end.
Carbon fibre standard modulus white painted Park Avenue boom with last jacks. Hydraulic outhaul system. two reefs in main. Built in deck lights. Boom preventer system.
- Reckmann hydraulic furling head stay and inner forestay with carbon foils
- Navtec boom vang.
- Navtec jib halyard tensioner.
- Mainsail outhaul.
- Navtec split backstay.
- Mast Cunningham.
- Inner forestay tensioner.
- Nautor made furler for Code-O installed in bow
All running rigging replaced in 2016, inventory available on request
Hydraulic mast jack with spacer and removable manual pump.
Anchoring and Mooring
- CQR 180 lbs anchor on hydraulic launching arm.
- Fortress FX-80 kedge anchor.
- 100m X 14mm high tensile chain.
- 100m X 25mm plaited nylon anchor line.
- Assorted fenders
- Anchor light with cable and plug
- Throwing line mounted on stern pulpit.
- Jackstays for deck.
- McMurdo EPIRB Cospas/Sarsat distress EPIRB.
- McMurdo RT9 SART radar transponder.
- 3x 8-man AVON Modula 8 Super vacuum packed liferafts.
- Sea-fire extinguishing system for E/R.
- Heat detectors in E/R galley, lazarette and forepeak
- Hand extinguishers Gloria P2G for each cabin.
- Fire blanket in galley
- Mainsail - 2016 - Evolution - Full batten, black taffeta
- D4 Membrane - 2010 - Doyle
- 3DL Taffeta - 2006 - North - 960 L 42400 dpi with TF Offshore ( including custom battens + Antal hardware )
- Trysail - 2006 - North - Spectra Gatorback 590TX + Antal hardware.
- Furling Genoa - 2016 - Evolution - Black taffeta
- Furling Staysail - 2016 - Evolution - Black taffeta
- Code Zero - 2010 - Doyle - Top down furler