|Length:||68.14m / feet|
|Cruising Speed:||14 knots|
|Max Speed:||20 knots|
|Exterior Design:||A. Valicelli & C. Yacht Design|
|Interior Design:||Focus Yacht Design|
|Engines:||2 x MTU 16V4000 M93 4185hp|
CUSTOM SKYFALL Yacht for Sale
- Asking price for “as is where is” condition
- “Scope of Supply” consists of design and engineering package, 80% of steel hull and 70% of aluminum superstructure completed under BV class survey
- At least €40.000.000 is the budget to complete the construction
- She offers remarkable speed performance, based on a fast-displacement hull concept and on innovative technologies.
- She will have a shallow draft of less than 3 metres, a top speed of 20 knots and a transatlantic range.
- Naval architecture by Mulder Design
- Engineering by Unique Yacht Design
- Exterior styling by Andrea Vallicelli
- Interior styling project by Focus Yacht Design
She is standing for a 68.15 m luxury motor yacht currently under construction at the shipyard in Turkey. She has the finest balance between elegance and strength, beauty and space. Her exterior was designed by Andrea Vallicelli and interior was designed by Focus Yacht Design. Her naval architects from Mulder Design worked with engineers from Unique Yacht Design to provide best performance of superyacht. Moreover, she boasts with 1320 grt being the largest yacht of the yard built today.
Super yacht will spread over 4 spacious decks and feature ample space for leisure and relaxing on her exterior decks. With final layouts to be decided by the future owner the developed drawings include a large sundeck with jacuzzi, sunbathing area, bar and alfresco dining area. Forward on the upper deck is a terrace dedicated for the owner having an own direct access to the helipad. The main deck of her will feature another area dedicated for relaxing and sunbathing and features an open-air lounge and swimming pool.
“Scope of Supply” consists of design and engineering package, 80% of steel hull and 70% of aluminum superstructure completed under BV class survey.
- DESIGN and ENGINEERING packages
-2/3 of steel hull completed under BV class survey
-1/4 of aluminum superstructure completed under BV class survey