|VAN DER VALK Specifications|
|Length:||27.3m / feet|
|Beam:||6.25 / 20.51 feet|
|Max Draft:||1.8 / 5.91 feet|
|Cruising Speed:||23 knots|
|Max Speed:||27 knots|
|Exterior Design:||Guido de Groot Design|
|Interior Design:||Guido de Groot Design|
|Engines:||2 x MTU 12V 2000 M96L 1950hp|
VAN DER VALK HELGA Yacht for Sale
The Helga, a 27.3m yacht fabricated by Van der Valk in 2021, maintains an almost pristine state and flaunts a myriad of custom details. With only a couple of private low-usage seasons, the yacht also features a gyroscopic stabilization system, a hydraulic swimming deck, underfloor heating across the vessel, overhead heating in the primary aft section, amongst many other unique aspects that set her apart in the fleet. A virtual tour video is available on demand.
|Builder:||Van der Valk|
|Fuel (Diesel)||8.500 l|
|Fresh water||1.900 l|
|Waste water||2.000 l|
|Displacement (light ship):||73 000 kg (estimate)|
|Cruising speed:||23 knots / hour (est.)|
|Maximum speed:||27 knots / hour (est.)|
|Exterior designer:||Guido de Groot Design|
|Interior designer:||Guido de Groot Design|
PROPULSION AND STEERING SYSTEM
3.1. Engines - 2 x MTU model 12V2000M96L, 12 cilinders, 1 432 kw, 1920 hp at 2 450 rpm.
3.2. Transmission - 2 x ZF 3050 reduction 3.00:1.
3.3. Propellers - 2 x NiAlBr propeller, VEEM Ultraskew 42”.
3.4. Propeller shafts - 2 x Stainless steel 1.4462 Propeller shaft (Ø100mm).
3.5. Rudder shafts - 2 x Stainless-steel duplex C301.4462 rudder shaft.
3.6. Rudder blades - 2 x NACA 63A stainless steel rudder blade.
3.7. 2 x Water lubricated rudder tube.
3.8. MTU "blue vision" engine control includes:
- 3.8.1. 1 x Main helmstation steering position MTU "blue vision" engine control.
- 3.8.2. 1 x Flybridge steering position MTU "blue vision" engine control.
- 3.8.3. Remote control MTU (wired) used for docking (mobile docking station) with a connection at the cockpit
3.9. Hydraulic bow-thruster (force 45hp Hydrosta).
3.10. Stern thruster (force 35hp Hydrosta).
3.11. Hydraulic trim system (Hydrosta).
3.12. 1 x "Seekeeper" 35 electric gyroscopic stabilizing system.
4.1. Full Aluminium Hull & Superstructure (special seaworthy shipbuilding Aluminium (AIMg4,5 Mn - H321/H111), with certificate).
4.2. Hull and superstructure fully sandblusted or grinded outside / treated with the acide inside.
4.3. Hull and superstructure painted with High Quality 2-component “paint” system Alexseal (according to COT norms). The color of the paint will be RAL 5024.
4.4. Antifouling paint (International Interspeed Extra) of the hull below waterline will be black.
4.5. Electronic antifouling system ("Ultra 20 series", 2 transducers).
4.6. Certified thermoisolation of the hull.
4.7. Full 15 mm solid teak decks, also on stairs (incl. the flybridge), swimming platform and flybridge. All steps have built-in LED-lights.
4.8. Front deck with seating and sunbathing area. Stairs to sunbathing area to be covered with teak steps, stainless design strips and black gloss paint.
4.9. Stainless steel (AISI 316) lists on the hull, half round.
4.10. Stainless steel (AISI 316) lists on the “exhausts”.
4.11. Stainless steel (AISI 316) oval railing around the perimeter of the main deck, luxury design.
4.12. Teak wood bulwark cappings.
4.13. Design elements of stainless steel AISI 316 on the left side and starboard.
4.14. Stainless steel (AISI 316) handrails.
4.15. Arch-shaped mast on the flybridge.
4.16. Opacmare electric curved (AISI 316) stainless steel saloon/cockpit sliding doors, incl. double glazed grey tinted security glass.
4.17. Grey tinted double-glazed & hardened security glass windows.
4.18. Stainless steel (AISI 316) portholes with fly-screens.
4.19. Stairs to swimming platform secured by stainless steel doors (AISI 316) with logotype of shipyard. Customized design.
4.20. Outside tables in glossy finished teak wood.
4.21. High quailty luxury exterior upholstery (incl. seats, sun beds, covers etc.) including full set of the pillows and seats of cockpit, bow and flybridge.
4.22. Large entrance/service hatch to engine room on swimming platform.
4.23. Opacmare electrical side door (starboard).
4.24. Opacmare companion way door (pilothouse to flybridge).
4.25. 1 x Stainless steel side (AISI 316) stepladder. Gates (bulwark doors) to the pier on portside and starboard.
4.26. 8 x Stainless steel (AISI 316) cleats [4x2] front and aft, plus 3x2 cleats mid ship.
4.27. 2 x Stainless steel (AISI 316) bollards on swimming platform.
4.28. 8 x Cylinder shaped inflatable PVC fenders 300 x 900 mm.
4.29. 2 x Sphere shaped inflatable PVC fenders 550 x 730 mm.
4.30. 8 x Fender cover (sock) 300 x 900 mm.
4.31. 2 x Fender cover (sock) 550 x 730 mm.
4.32. 10 x Fender rope 2800 mm length, 12 mm thick.
4.33. 4 x Rope 21.000 mm length, 16 mm thick.
4.34. 4 x Rope 16.000 mm length, 16 mm thick.
4.35. 1 x Dyneema towing line 100 000 mm length.
4.36. 2 x Plastic buckets with line.
4.37. 2 x Boat hooks.
4.38. Stainless steel flagpoles (AISI 316): 1 small on the bow, 1 large on the flybridge, 2 small on the arch of the flybridge.
SHIP SYSTEMS & COMPONENTS (EXTERIOR)
- 2 x Firenze armchairs with armrest
- Wash basin (cold and hot water).
- Windscreen with stainless steel (AISI 316) framing.
- Music system (see electric systems & components paragraph 20)
- Cover/Hatch over entrance to flybridge with stainless steel (AISI 316) frame and handle on inside that can be used as safety handle
- Hydraulic Crane for tender boat ("Steelhead" ES1000 / 450 kg lifting capacity).
6.1. The entire ship professional thermo- and sounddamping isolation (Rockwool). All materials are used in accordance with the requirements of “RINA”, “Bureau Veritas” and “Lloyds Register”. Noise level in the Master Cabin not exceeding 45 dB when 1 generator is running in the Engine Room.
6.2. Layout, number and size of cabins, bathrooms etc. according to the Appendix №2 of the Contract.
6.3. Type(s) of finishing materials and building style according to the Supplementary Agreement mentioned in cl. 4.1.3 of the Contract. The delivery pakage icludes interior design of the all accommodations done by the company “Guido de Groot Design”.
6.4. All the wooden surfaces of the interiror are covered with protective varnish (gloss finish).
6.5. Interior built with high quality solid wood frames and real veneer on sandwich panels according to the Supplementary Agreement mentioned in cl. 4.1.3 of the Contract.
6.6. Luxury upholstery according to the Supplementary Agreement mentioned in cl. 4.1.3 of the Contract.
6.7. Corian worktops in galley and bathrooms.
6.8. Corian and ceramic shower cabins and bathroom/toilet walls.
6.9. Solid wooden floors (decks, corridors, cabins, toilets and bathrooms).
6.10. Teak floor inserts 15 mm (with supports in the center) and seats in showers.
6.11. Mattresses of the beds in guest cabins with dimensions 900 х 2000 mm, Master cabin – 2000 x 2000 mm.
6.12. Quantity and type of arm-chairs, chairs and sofas indincated in Supplementary Agreement mentioned in cl. 4.1.3 of the Contract.
6.13. Electric blinds at all areas (control by buttons at the walls at the cabins and by the remote control at the saloon and master cabin) with the exception of bathhrooms.
6.14. Escape hatches/exits.
6.15. All other used materials and components such as plumbing materials, cocks, valves, (weed) filters, cables, couplings etc. are of professional and top-quality and according to all classification demands.
SHIPS SYSTEMS AND COMPONENTS (INTERIOR)
7.1. Fire extinguishing system.
- 7.1.1. Automatic fire extinguishing system in the engine room (Firepro Automatical aerosol Marine Fire Extinguisher D118) as well as underneath the
steering position plus additional manual fire extinguishers (the number and capacity depend on the classification demands).
- 7.1.2. Manual fire extinguishers (the number and capacity depend on classification demands).
10 x 6 L Foam extinguisher, (MCA approved).
7.2. Engine room ventilation system.
7.3. High-quality electric steering chair with complete electric adjustments, with armrests and footrest (Recaro).
7.4. Onboard intercom system (8 locations).
- cabins (4 pc.)
- wheelhouse (1 pc.);
- flybridge (1 pc.);
- Salon (1 pc.);
- crew cabin (1 pc.)
and network switch (1 pc.)
7.5. Moving sliding beds in one of the guest cabins.
7.6. Documents safe in Master (1 pc) and crew cabin (1 pc) with digital lock.
7.7. High quality sanitary equipment, incl. toilet and bathroom accessories ("Hans Grohe").
7.8. Shower cabins with security glass doors with locking mechanism on/near the handle.
8.1. Lighting system.
- 8.1.1. 1х Searchlight Double Halogen (Jabsco 255SL RC).
- 8.1.2. 6 х Underwater lights "Sea Vision" LED RGB.
8.2. Notification system.
- 8.2.1. 1 x Double-horned air horn (Kahlenberg D-OA).
- 8.2.2 1 x Loudhailer Raymarine Ray240E, mounted on the radar mast (arch).
- 8.3. 3 x Double-arm windscreen wipers with adjustable interval and sprayers ("Speich").
- 8.4.1. 2 x Electric anchor winch (MAXWELL model 6000 VWCLP 100TDC 24V 3.500W) with 150 kg stainless steel anchor and 150 m (13 mm) stainless
steel anchor chain and anchor roll.
- 8.4.2. 2 х MAXWELL electric capstan/winch in cockpit area (MAXWELL 3500VC 24V 190TDC tall drum).
8.5. 2 х Anchor chain counter at both control stations (wheelhouse and flybridge).
8.6. 1 x Hydraulic gangway in box ("Opacmare" 1103/58), unfolded length is 5 800 mm. The gangway will reach 1.8m behind the hydraulic swim platform.
8.7. "Opacmare" hydraulic lower able swim platform (gross cap. 1.000 kg) with 2 removable U-shaped safety railings. Shipyard also supply a removable “mini” ladder with two/three steps to get safely from the fixed platform to the lowered platform.
8.8. Opacmare 3220E/16 Automatic retractable swim ladder integrated in the fixed part of the swim platform (5 steps).
8.9. Deck and equipment wash system.
- 8.9.1. Crystal wash Pure water unit, 1.6–4m extension telescopic brush, remote control.
- 8.9.2. Deck wash & anchor wash connection (bow, and flybridge deck)
8.10. Carbon yacht shower (hot & cold water) with fixed part of the platform integration adapter.
8.11. 3 x Infrared heater unit cockpit deck.
8.12. Ship's bell on bow area.
8.13. The name of the vessel is made of stainless steel AISI 316.
10.1. Diesel heater ("Kabola" KB75 combi) - for heating and hot water system, productivity 11 l/min with the water 90 degrees Celsius.
10.2. Floor heating throughout the ship (each area and cabin separately adjustable).
10.3. Boiler 120 litre (circulation system)
11.1. Diesel transfer pump between the 2 diesel tanks ("Jabsco").
11.2. Double diesel filters (2 filters per engine).
11.3. Magnetic Fuel filters, ("AXI Int.")
11.4. Fuel conditioners "AXI Int." (to destroy bacteria in diesel).
11.5. Filters "Volvo Lucas" for "Kabola" system and generators.
FRESH WATER SYSTEM
12.1. Water maker "Sea Recovery" Aquamatic 1800-2, productivity 284 l/hour.
12.2. Drinking water desinfection system (HP water systems UV-5000 steriliser).
12.3. Water-pump (Gianesshi JET 4B C.E. water pressure system), incl. back-up pump including filters.
12.4. PE water tank (1900 l).
WASTE WATER SYSTEM
13.1. Grey/Black water pump ("Gianesshi" WASTE PUMP MV 44G 24V / 50 l/min) incl. back-up pump.
13.2. Shower pumps ("Planus Aqualift").
13.3. Electric toilets/bidets ("Planus"). Toilet paper can be thrown.
13.4. 3-way valve for shower / sinks of all the cabins, galley and flybridge / wash and dishwash machines water over board.
13.5. PE waste water tank (2000 l) with extracting possibility and overflow security, incl. tank level meter.
14.1. 4 x "Jabsco" 3500 automatic bilge pump (14.000 l/h) with signaling.
14.2. 1 x "Jabsco" "Ocean Warrior" manual bilge pump.
15.1. 1 х Central vacuum cleaning system("Beam" Central 220 V).
15.2. 1 х Piston single-cylinder compressor with 25L expansion barrel, installed in engine room ("Creemers Mobiel 240-25" 8 bar).
15.3. 1 х Tender "Williams" Sportjet 395.
15.4. Accessories for the tender:
• LED deck lights (4 pc)
• Teak deck (synthetic)
• VHF – Raymarine 52
• Fusion Music system Bluetooth
• Overall cover
• White cradles
• Tie downs (2 pc)
• Lifting strops
• Stainless steel anchor with line
15.5. 1 х box (platform) for storaging at the engine room
16.1. 2 х Fridge/freezer.
16.2. 1 x Wine refrigerator.
16.3. 1 x Induction cook top.
16.4. 1 x Extractor fan.
16.5. 1 x Dishwashing machine.
16.6. 1 x Combi oven (oven/microwave).
16.7. 1 х Сoffee machine
16.8. 1 х Chopper integrated into sink.
16.9. 1 х Integrated tap for hot drinking water (Quooker).
16.10. 1 х Washing machine.
16.11. 1 х Drying machine.
16.12. 1 х Fridge/freezer.
Models of the appliances will be agreed by the Parties by means of signing of the Additional Agreement.
SUNBLINDS AND SOFT TOPS
17.1. Covers (acrylic, tarpaulin) for all outside seats / sun loungers and barbecue / grill, control panel at the flybridge, tables at the bow, at cockpit and flybridge.
17.2. Soft top (Canvas) bimini with dust cover on flybridge.
17.3. Sunscreen aft-deck sofa.
17.4. Cockpit tent with windows aft deck.
17.5. Covers on glazing of the main deck.
17.6. Wind screen cover wheelhouse (3 front windows, 1 window SB, 1 window PS).
17.7. 2 x Yachting Line Girasole evolution Multivalvola umbrellas 3 000mm diameter with AISI 316 pillar. 2 x deck adapters to be included, and 2 on the fixed swim platform
ELECTRIC SYSTEMS & COMPONENTS
19.1. Vessel monitoring, control and digital switching system (iPad compatible).
The ship will be provided with a decentralized CAN-bus based DC power distribution system with the following options:
- 19.1.1. Electronic fuses.
- 19.1.2. Membrane panels on dashboard
- 19.1.3. Interior and exterior lighting control, with the possibility of individual settings in each area, as well as improved light control and dimming.
- 19.1.4. Navigation lights switching and control.
- 19.1.5. Fresh water pumps switching and control.
- 19.1.6 Grey water pump control and alarm.
- 19.1.7. Window wiper switching and control.
- 19.1.8. Tank measuring control.
- 19.1.9. Built in GSM functionality – provides remote access to the system.
- 19.1.10. Local monitoring with iPad/iPhone/PC/Laptop.
- 19.1.11. Very easy control with manual override possibility.
- 19.1.12. Bilge Pump control and alarm
- 19.2.1. 2 х "Northern Lights" sound damped 1500 rpm 26 kW 400 Volt AC (3-phase).
- 19.2.2. Special cover system aimed to surpass sound and vibration from generator. Includes the cover and special platform
- 19.2.3. Generator hours:
- STB 915h.
- PS 1002h.
19.3. Battery sets
- 19.3.1. 2 x 24 Volt 1000 amp (2 volt cells for general use/operation (service batteries)).
- 19.3.2. 4 x 24 Volt 160 amp type AGM (for main engines).
- 19.3.3. 2 x 12 Volt 90 amp type AGM (for generators).
- 19.4.1. 2 x Mastervolt 24V 100 amp. (for service batteries).
- 19.4.2. 1 x Mastervolt 24V 60 amp. (for engine batteries).
- 19.4.3. 2 x Mastervolt 12 V 10 amp (for genset batteries).
19.5.1. 2 x 4 kW inverter 24/230 Volt
19.6. Shore power connection
- 19.6.1. 1 x 400 volt 32 amp with isolation transformer.
- 19.6.2. 1 x 230 volt 32 amp shore connection for chargers in case 400 volt is not available.
19.7. Switch panels 230 volt
- 19.7.1. Switch panels have been equipped with “double pole” fuses and where necessary “earth fault” and “engine protection systems”. The switching between shore, generators and inverter is fully automatic and “fool proof”.
- 19.7.2. A 230 V indication - monitoring system is mounted in the steering position.
19.8. Switch Panels 24 Volt
- 19.8.1. A main switchboard is mounted in the engine room en is equipped with “double pole” fuses and where necessary engine security switches. Also a professional “earth fault” monitoring system is installed.
- 19.8.2. A 24 volt dc indication & monitoring system is installed in the steering position
The ship is equipped with an earth fault measuring system equipped with alarm function. Should the ship find itself in an “electrically polluted” environment then the system will indicate this.
19.10. Dashboard wheelhouse
- 19.10.1. Equipment flush mounted & equipped with foil panels.
- 19.10.2. Enough visibility between top of dashboard and front windows.
19.11. Cable system
Type cables and installation according to latest classification demands. Only professional connectors have been used. Cables are heat resistant and have separate fuses.
19.12. Lighting system
- 19.12.1. Salon, dinette, galley and all other (sleeping etc.) cabins are equipped with Cantalupi Halogen/LED spots with dimmers.
- 19.12.2. Wheelhouse equipped with night-navigation lighting system.
- 19.12.3. Indirect lighting is installed in several areas.
- 19.12.4. Engine room equipped with LED ceiling panels.
- 19.12.5. Deck lights, equipped with dimmers are mounted above the side and aft decks.
- 19.12.6. Furthermore LED “foot” lighting is installed around main decks, fly bridge and corridore of the lower deck.
- 19.12.7. All the stairs will be fitted with LED lights.
- 19.12.8. A Domotica system is installed to allow for central operation of the lighting system.
- 19.12.9. All outside lighting is waterproof.
19.13. Navigation lighting
1 x Navigation lights system for yachts up to 50 meters.
19.14. Switching materials
Type BTicino (Colour optional).
20.1. 1 x Satellite TV System KVH TracVision TV6.
- 20.2.1. 1 x Samsung 55” Led TV with integrated satellite receiver +DVB-T.
- 20.2.2. 1 x Marantz ST8012 receiver.
- 20.2.3. 4 x Bower & Wilkins CCM682 marine speakers.
20.3. Master Cabin
- 20.3.1. 1 x Samsung 42” Led TV with integrated satellite receiver + DVB-T.
- 20.3.2. 1 x Marantz M-CR611 receiver.
- 20.3.3. 4 x Bower & Wilkins CCM682 marine speakers.
20.4. Other cabins
- 20.4.1. 1 x Samsung 22" Led TV with integrated satellite receiver + DVB-T.
- 20.4.2. 1 x Marantz M-CR611 receiver.
- 20.4.3. 2 x Celo5 2-way marine speakers.
20.5. Flybridge extension
- 20.5.1. 4 x Bower & Wilkins CCM682 marine speakers
20.6. Aft deck extension
- 20.6.1. 4 x Bower & Wilkins CCM682 marine speakers.
23.1.1. Autopilot consist of:
- 220.127.116.11. Raymarine Evolution Autopilot ACU-300. Evolution autopilot systems perceive their environment and instantly calculate and evolve steering commands to maximize performance. The result is precise and confident course keeping, regardless of vessel speed or sea conditions - Evolution autopilots steer - transmistter class A.so accurately they can save fuel and get you to your destination faster.
- 18.104.22.168. Raymarine P70R Autopilot Control Head The p70R autopilot control head is designed for power craft with push buttons and a rotary control dial. Advanced LED backlighting offers low power consumption and delivers vibrant colour and contrast. Wide horizontal and vertical viewing angles ensure the display can be seen clearly from acute positions.
23.1.2. Raymarine Axiom Series Glass Bridge, Raymarine's consist of:
- 22.214.171.124. 2x Raymarine Axiom XL 19” display’s.
- 126.96.36.199. Radar Raymarine Magnum.
Consist of: 1x 4 ft open array scanner.
- Receiver / Transmitter Raymarine AIS 950: - transmistter class A.
- receiver class B
23.1.3. The Raymarine AXIOM E70363 navigation system, with the built-in RealVision 3D ™ sonar, the updated LightHouse 3 operational system and a high-performance 4-core processor. Equipped with a display “Raymarine AXIOM” 7 ”(2 pcs.).
23.1.4. 2 х Raymarine’s fixed mount Ray90 modular VHF radio and 2 х handset A80289 “RayMic Wired Handset Accessory”
- 188.8.131.52. 1 x GPS sensor.
- 184.108.40.206. 1 x Depth/speed sensor.
- 220.127.116.11. 1 x Wind sensor.
23.1.6. Additional Computer/Navigation systems.
- 18.104.22.168. 1 x Maritime computer.
- 22.214.171.124. 1 x 19” Glass bridge monitor.
- 126.96.36.199. 1 x Wireless mouse and keyboard.
- 188.8.131.52. 1 x Receiver for navtex.
- 184.108.40.206. 1 x Aerial for receiver.
- 220.127.116.11. 1 x Magnetic compass.
23.2.1. Autopilot consist of:
- 18.104.22.168. Raymarine P70R Autopilot Control Head The p70R autopilot control head is designed for power craft with push buttons and a rotary control dial. Advanced LED backlighting offers low power consumption and delivers vibrant colour and contrast. Wide horizontal and vertical viewing angles ensure the display can be seen clearly from acute positions.
23.2.2. Raymarine Axiom Series Glass Bridge, Raymarine's consist of:
- 22.214.171.124. 2x Raymarine Axiom XL 16” display’s.
23.2.3. 1 х Raymarine’s fixed mount Ray90 modular VHF radio and 1 х handset A80289 “RayMic Wired Handset Accessory”.
23.3. Crew area
23.3.1. 12" touch screen with plotter repeater, anchor & depth alarm plus tank levels.
23.3.2. 12” touch screen with duplication of information from IP cameras (see section 23.4).
23.4. IP Сameras system
23.4.1. 1 x Camera IP, for engine room.
23.4.2. 1 x Camera IP, aft view.
23.4.3. 1 x Camera IP, cockpit view.
23.4.4. 1 x Camera IP, portside view.
23.4.5. 1 x Camera IP, starboard view.
Visible on navigation screens in wheelhouse, in the crew cabin, and are also accessible remotely from a PC, laptop or iPad / iPhone.
23.5. Night vision / thermal camera
- 23.5.1. 1 x FLIR M364C XR Premium Maritime Thermal Night Vision System.