|MARLOW 80E-CB Specifications
|24.4m / feet
|6.55 / 21.49 feet
|1.6 / 5.25 feet
|2 x CAT C32 ACERT 1800hp
|United States, Sarasota
MARLOW INDIGO Yacht for Sale
"Every yacht begins with a dream, an idea to build something better and very special. In 2015, Marlow yachts did just that when they designed INDIGO.
The Vision: To build a feature rich, super-fast Trawler Yacht, with a shallow draft and an extra Command deck. Indigo was the first and - to date - the ONLY Marlow 80E-CB to have this extra deck.
At 27 knots, Indigo is very fast and efficient, allowing significantly reduced transit times with excellent fuel savings. She is a ONE OF A KIND, 80E-CB Marlow Explorer Sky Bridge, with her many spectacular features and upgrades.
Some of her most notable features: Open Sky Bridge, Enclosed Command Bridge Deck / Convertible ensuite, full size queen berth upgrade, 2nd Portuguese bridge, forward Sun Deck overlooking the bow, 360 degree views around a traditional Country Kitchen environment, outside cockpit Aft deck Day Head and CAT C32 secure reliable power.
Brand New to Market, attractively priced!
Indigo shows, Pristine Turn Key condition, always professionally maintained by an experienced Captain and Crew.
- High Quality Construction
- Luxury interior
- Four Staterooms plus command deck staterooms, sleeps 12+, plus 4 crew, 7 heads total
- Panoramic Country Kitchen
- Five plus dining area options
- Yacht Controller Remote, several pop-up fixed wing docking stations
- Bow & Stern Thrusters
- Sea Keeper Gyro and NAIAD Fins means dual stabilized ship redundancy
- Global Long-Range Cruising of more than 5000 miles, depending on conditions
- Hydraulic Swim Platform
- LOA 90', Draft 5'3", Beam 21' 6", CAT C32 ACERTS (3,600HP)
- Loaded Garmin Electronics
- 14' Novurania Tender included, 1600 lb. Hydraulic Davit
- 2 washers and dryers
These are just a few of her options and upgrades above that make INDIGO a very special yacht! Let me help you discover the rest of the features that makes INDIGO... a one-of-a-kind luxury yacht.
INDIGO is the most highly customized and upgraded 80E-CB Marlow ever produced. Nothing was spared in this build.
First Impressions... INDIGO is a very special timeless yacht!
Absolutely stunning in every way, her pulse, a classic low profile, seaworthy heritage yacht. She has a high bow, classic North Eastern lines, flawless craftsmanship, superb teak joinery, upgraded equipment selection and placement. Passageways are wide, bulwarks high and safe, running gear protected and ride quality that is unmatched. “INDIGO” provides all that and much more! She has a very functional layout, a warm spacious luxury Teak Wood interior and extensive optional equipment upgrades list. No expense was spared in INDIGO's fantastic build and awesome design! And, no expense has been spared keeping INDIGO in top condition inside and out.
- Open Sky Bridge: The addition of the Command Deck allows for this fabulous promontory where everyone gathers for a cocktail and a birds-eye view of the sea.
- Enclosed Command Bridge Deck / Convertible ensuite, full size Ensuite (Head & Shower) Queen berth upgrade. The heart of the journey....where everyone meets to plot and execute the adventure!
- 2nd Portuguese bridge, forward Sun Deck overlooking the bow, where we recline with a beverage and watch the day go by...
- 360-degree panoramic views around a traditional Country Kitchen Galley environment, huge and inviting, everyone gathers here...
- Day Head located outside on cockpit Aft deck.
- CAT C32 ACERTS, secure reliable power
All interior luxury living spaces are teak trimmed, with teak and holly cabin soles. The multiple redundant quiet, chilled water air-conditioning and reverse cycle heat keeps perfect cabin temperatures. The hanging lockers are cedar-lined and lighted. Wherever there is a nook, cranny or unused space, Marlow has found a way to turn it into a useful storage locker, drawer or storage bin.
Board the Aft Deck or Cockpit of “INDIGO” from the stern via either stairway from the wide hydraulic swim platform or from either side via the forward or aft boarding gates. The HYDRAULIC swim platform is exceptionally large and provides for an excellent multi-function water sports and lounging area.
The lazarette, crew quarters and engine room can be accessed by a large hydraulic assisted transom door or from a concealed staircase located in the Salon. There are twin port and starboard stairs to the aft deck leading up to the twin transom doors that bring access to the aft deck.
The aft deck is VERY roomy, with cockpit seating, high gloss aft deck table, room for additional chairs to seat 10+ and a very useful aft deck DAY HEAD. Adjacent to the salon bulkhead to port of the salon door is a very safe functional built in stairwell up to the fly bridge. The aft deck also includes a large chest refrigerator / freezer doubling as an additional cushioned seating location.
Both spacious covered side decks run safely forward from the aft deck to the Portuguese bridge and bow. Optional forward side boarding gates make for multiple boarding options when dock height becomes challenging.
Two extra wide salon doors (one hinged and one sliding) create a 5-foot opening into the salon when both doors are open. This extra large salon opening gives wide unobstructed "Sight Lines" from the aft deck to the wind shield. Notice, in the salon a solid Teak hand rail above head, keeping you stable in sea conditions.
Come see for yourself how spectacular INDIGO is!
Simple Yacht Specs
- 2015, Marlow Explorer 80E-CB-Sky Bridge, Fast Trawler, LOA 90', bow pulpit to swim platform
- Beam 21' 6"
- Draft 5'3"
- CAT C32 ACERTS, average annual usage 200 hours per year. Approximate Total Main Engine Hours (1,800), All Current on CAT Services
- Speed- 7-25 knot cruising. WOT around 27 Knots depending on conditions. Fuel- 3,900 US Gallons. Range around 5,000 miles depending on conditions.
- Displacement - 125,000LBS
- 4 Staterooms plus convertible queen on Command Bridge with ensuite bath / shower, Sleeps 12+
- 6 Full heads with showers, 1 Day head - located outside on the aft deck.
- Sleeps 4 crew members, if needed in the ensuite crew quarters.
Unique Open Sky Bridge- the only one of its kind! Adds a huge amount of additional deck space and incredible views.
Enclosed Command Bridge Deck / Convertible ensuite, full size Ensuite (Head & Shower) Queen berth upgrade
2nd Portuguese bridge, forward Sun Deck overlooking the bow.
360-degree panoramic views around a traditional Country Kitchen Galley environment
Day Head located outside on cockpit Aft deck
CAT C32 ACERTS, secure reliable power
Come see for yourself how spectacular INDIGO is!
Entering the elegant salon from the aft deck one immediately observes a wide open and spacious sight line to the forward windshield, as well as the large windows along each side of the salon letting the outside in.
To port you see the hidden internal stair access to the crew area followed by a large and welcoming oversized couch with internal storage and table. Each couch seat top section is easily lifted with the assist of a stainless-steel pneumatic strut exposing lots of extra storage. Forward of the settee is a well-appointed granite topped wet bar area with subzero beverage center, wine cooler and sink.
There are custom free-floating chairs and coffee tables in the warm salon area. There is a large TV and dining area for six forward, surrounded with built in storage and a library. Custom China and wine storage can be found just about everywhere and there is no wasted spaces or cramped rooms, just a feeling of comfort and well laid out proportions. Custom designed electronic entertainment features include Bose spatial audio, stabilized satellite TV, distributed whole vessel audio and redistributed Wi-Fi with sources including amplified send / receive dockside Wi-Fi amplified long range 4G/5G cellular or hard connection.
As you look to starboard you will see a second large settee couch with built in storage and coffee table. With her multiple zones, chilled water loop air-conditioning system you will find no hot spots or cold spots throughout the yacht, just comfortable and quiet air distribution. The elegance, design, styling and creative layout need to be seen in person to be fully appreciated in INDIGO.
Warm Teak and Holly high gloss deck, teak bulkheads and doors with vein matched teak cabinetry doesn't get any better for a traditional East Coast yacht. No plastic looking Euro cabin here or squeaky plywood floors. This is a pure luxury yacht atmosphere inside and out.
Come experience for yourself how great INDIGO is!
- Two watertight Pilot Doors are in front of the galley to port and starboard for quick and easy deck access. In front of the doors is an awesome Country Kitchen settee
- The gourmet Galley is extremely practical for chefs
- Large, modified U-shaped gourmet galley with many new upgrades that include oversized granite counter tops with plenty of counter space to surround the chef
- Stainless steel Franke sink with cutting board, Grohe faucets and disposal
- Newer GE glass top stove and electric range oven and microwave
- Sub Zero, Three double drawer refrigerators and freezers.
- Fisher-Paykel dishwasher
- Large counter spaces, more than abundant cabinets and drawers everywhere
- Teak and Holly floors and Teak cabinets Come enjoy INDIGO's Gourmet Galley and comfortable Country Kitchen layout!
Everyone on board congregates in this wide open space.
The 360 panoramic views invite a relaxed warm environment to soak in your new surroundings. This location is extremely functional because it serves so many different uses, navigating, charting, cooking and eating meals, playing cards or games, watching a movie or enjoying cocktail hour. Easy access, port and starboard, to the main fore decks and side decks helps connect the interior to the outside of yacht.
- U shaped tables that can be separated or locked together to serve any large dinner or smaller cocktail party
- Large windows, two pilot doors encompass this space quite nicely
- Easy access to the galley and Command Bridge
- Easy access down to the companionway stairs to the staterooms
- Plenty of extra storage everywhere in the Country Kitchen area
- To port, new MIELE full size washer and dryers hidden inside teak cabinet folding laundry area.
- Teak cabinet for extra storage and Flat screen TV
Come see for yourself how spectacular INDIGO is!
Four Staterooms, 3- Ensuite & 1 - shared head
Master Stateroom The full beam master stateroom takes great advantage of the warm teak wood and open feeling. The king size bed is on centerline with upgraded burl wood accents, abundant drawer storage and hanging lockers to port and starboard. Also to port is a well-proportioned seating area with built in storage. Additional storage is in drawers beneath the bed and in the deck below. Portholes to port and starboard invite natural light to enter the stateroom while the ocean air blinds provide privacy in marinas. Forward is the king size master head and large shower. Granite counter tops, Grohe fixtures and quiet electric push button toilets are but a few of the many luxuries in the staterooms and heads throughout “INDIGO”. This owner’s stateroom is one the the quietest and smoothest spaces on the yacht.
VIP Ensuite Stateroom The VIP Stateroom (Sleeps 4) will make your family and guests feel extremely welcome and comfortable. Developed for the owner’s family, this stateroom includes a king-size bed, two large hanging lockers, upgraded burl wood accents, large storage drawers and two elevated bunks to port and starboard. This space is light and airy due to the opening deck hatches with Oceanaire screen and blackout shades located above the VIP bed. The VIP has a large en-suite head with granite counter tops, large shower with teak trimmed Lexan shower door, electronic push button toilet, Grohe fixtures and a large mirror. Lots of room in the VIP Ensuite, for a family of 4 persons.
Port Guest Stateroom This stateroom provides two stacked single berths, hanging locker and drawer storage. The Port guest head has a large shower, upgraded granite counter, Grohe fixtures, electronic push button toilet and can share and serve as a convenient day head for guests.
Starboard Guest Ensuite Stateroom This stateroom provides two side by side single berths with the outboard berth being slightly larger, hanging locker, upgraded burl wood accents and drawer storage. The starboard guest head has a large en-suite shower, upgraded granite counter, Grohe fixtures and electronic push button toilet.
Crew Quarters The crew quarters are configured for up to Four crew with three single berths to port, lounge area and single wider berth to starboard, large head with shower forward and to starboard, hanging lockers, drawers and bins, refrigerator, microwave, TV and FM and CD radio. Noting that “a happy crew is a happy ship”, the owner has ensured that all furnishings are the same quality as provided in the guest quarters. Full-size GE washer and dryer are located conveniently in the crew area.
Custom Luxury Bedding: Replaced all beds with custom comfort mattresses in (2023)
Come see for yourself how well designed INDIGO is!
Enclosed Command Bridge
The Command Bridge is conveniently located just a few steps up from the galley and lower dining area. This enclosed bridge is finished in satin teak with high gloss teak and holly decks, burl wood and Ultra leather accent finishes, Pompanette double wide pilot and copilot helm chairs, large starboard aft L-settee (raised for full 360-degree visibility) with an elegant teak hi/lo adjustable table that converts into an additional queen size sleeping area when needed.
There is a convertible spacious queen size berth with ensuite head and shower and adjustable position TV.
Three MAP 8015 Garmin touch screen displays, newer separate Garmin 942+ Plotter with option for "Fish Map" satellite fishing activity locator, multi zone camera controls, dual ICOM VHF radios, Acu Rite temperature monitoring Systems LCD, Sea Keeper Monitor NAID Stabilizer Monitor, SIMRAD AP70 Auto Pilot round out the electronics.
Subzero beverage center with ice maker to port that provide all the desired creature comforts in this fully air conditioned and heated main Pilot area. Port and starboard watertight sliding ships doors allow immediate access to the side decks and when open allow for excellent cross ventilation. The hinged aft watertight door permits easy access to the aft flybridge deck. AFT Opening double water tight opening glass window looks out over the aft deck and provides 360-degree visibility. Overhead dual directional opening hatches with Oceanaire screens with bug screen and blackout screen and opening aft command bridge window and door allows for additional ventilation when desired.
The lighted Marlow safety and control panel is conveniently located above the windshield and helm area. The spotlight remote controls and Kahlenberg trumpet horn controls are located within easy reach of the helmsman.
The Yacht Controller and multiple pop out control stations and forward / aft thrusters makes for effortless docking and the multiple redundant systems make this go anywhere Marlow Explorer 80 complete.
Come see for yourself how well laid out this Command Bridge is!
Command Bridge Forward Sun Deck
Second Portuguese Bow Sun Deck located in front of the enclosed bridge overlooking the main deck bow
- Raised double lounge with built in Bimini Top for shade
- Bridge built in seating
- Bridge built in wind shield
- Easy built in staircase access from main fore deck or aft deck bridge access
- Secluded viewing deck, just the air in your hair views and open sunning
- Excellent hideaway for a very peaceful and special place
- Come see for yourself how very special this forward Sun Viewing Deck is!
Command Bridge Aft Deck
Immediately aft of the command bridge is the very spacious upper aft deck, with a custom extended hard cabin top overhang forward, L-shaped settee/lounge with built in storage and room for additional teak chairs and table to starboard. To port is the prep area, portable grill, 50lb per day ice maker, sink and large storage lockers.
There is a full walk around bridge on both sides of the command bridge with optional upper aft deck shading and a private and optionally shaded sun lounge area forward with easy access to the fore deck. The easy to navigate stairs down to the lower aft deck are also here. A sliding hatch covers the opening to the aft stairs for additional deck space and added safety while underway.
Aft is the fully hydraulic remote controlled 1600-pound telescoping davit and custom stainless-steel dinghy chalks that hold the 2015 14’ Novurania dinghy with 60HP Yamaha outboard. The stainless-steel rails on the boat deck have been extended to the end of the boat deck and removable N-rails are installed across the dinghy launching side.
Come see for yourself how well laid out this upper aft deck is!
Command Bridge main Helm Electronics
- New Garmin 942 + 9-inch plotter
- All Garmin Electronics package with Simrad GXM52 satellite WX Antenna
- Garmin 8215 touch displays
- Garmin 12KW 6-foot array, 72-mile radar
- 3 Garmin GC10 Cameras
- Two VHF Standard Horizons
- Linksys wireless router with Netgear WIFI extender
- Geosat rogue wave ethernet with 30-inch wifi antenna
- Bose entertainment system
- HP Laser printer
- Long distance WIFI extender antenna
- Long distance cellular extender antenna
SKY Bridge, Perfect location & Visibility:
- Custom hardtop
- New, enclosed 3 sided Isinglass protected bridge
- Twin adjustable captain chairs
- Comfortable & expansive bench seating
- Aft Deck chair seating
- Covered aft deck Sunshade
- SS safety deck railings
- Easy steps and hand railings up to the Sky Bridge
- Over head hard top recessed lighting
- Extra built in storage
- SS hand railings
- SS ships wheel
SKY Bridge Electronics:
- Garmin Plotter with sonar and radar
- Simrad AP70 autopilot
- Garmin digital depth and wind
- CAT engine monitors
- VHF, GX5500SH
- Yacht controller joy stick
- Bow & stern thruster joy stick
- Stabilizer controller
- Trim tab remote
- Spot light remote
- Rudder indicator
- 12V/110V outlets
Engine/ Mechanical Room - Air Conditioned
The white gel coated engine room has standing headroom and has been designed to allow very good access to all equipment and has workstations aft. Placing the fuel tanks forward of the engine room allows the full beam to be used for upgraded equipment placement, making for easy equipment access and leaves room for storage at outboard sides of the engines.
This attention to engine room design and detail allows for easy maintenance access, which in turn leads to proper adherence to maintenance cycles therefore increased resale value.
The twin Kohler 32KW generators each have their own separate port and starboard equipment rooms that are sound shielded and ventilated. Two 32 KW Kohler generators with 2400 hours on each, in custom sound boxes provide redundant electrical power at sea (each generator will independently carry the vessels electrical load under normal operation). These rooms are monitored for temperature pre settings and cool down fans.
The upgraded Seakeeper Gyro was factory installed below the aft lazarette stairs. The factory installed NAIAD Fin Stabilizers access can be found forward in the engine room.
Twin sea chests provide redundancy for all sea water to the engine room through both sea chests that are cross plumbed, a much-improved safety factor over most boats built with ubiquitous inlets wherever it suits the builder with limited serviceability. Large yachts, commercial vessels and military ships often use sea chests for the same reasons.
The dual, redundant and supplementary chilled water chillers and the start / finish of the circulating cold/hot water closed loop are here in the sound insulated engine room keeping un-welcomed noises from waking guests in the middle of the night. Three 5 Ton compressors do all the heavy lifting to keep the yacht at a perfect year-round temperature during any season. High output Water Maker.
On the forward engine room bulkhead is the simplest of fuel management systems. Due to the Marlow’s single 3,900 US gallon fuel tank location (at the vessels center of gravity), no fuel management is necessary for trim or ballast, allowing all supply and return valves to remain open unless equipment isolation is desired. Fuel levels can be checked with the most reliable system available, sight tubes.
Aft in the engine room are the oil filled shaft systems which greatly reduce friction, increase overall performance and reduce vibration contributing to the Marlow Explorers reputation for a “great ride.” Exceptional sound isolation of this compartment and the additional sound isolation provided by two bulkheads and 3900 gallons of fuel tankage as additional insulation, enable normal conversations to take place in the salon and the master stateroom even while operating in the 26+knot range.
Stainless steel engine beds atop carbon fiber stringers support the engines on soft motor mounts that reduce vibrations transmitted to the boat from the engine. The thrust plate absorbs the forward thrust and transmits it smoothly to the hull through the carbon fiber stringers.
A separate pump room is located below the forward berthing compartment with access from the companionway. This space contains the freshwater pumps and filters (to remove particulates, taste and odors). The Sea Recovery water maker output connects to the separate drinking water and freshwater systems here.
- Service history Log available.
- Two 32 KW Kohler generators in custom sound shields (2,400 hours each)
- Seakeeper Gyro Stabilizer
- Naiad Fin Stabilizers
- Yacht Controller
- Yacht Controller joystick controls. Each with multiple control locations
- AGM Batteries replaced 2020
- Water Maker, Sea Recovery - Aqua Matic high output
- 2x 4000-watt inverters and chargers
- 24 volt 60 Amp Charger
- 12 volt 40 Amp Charger
- Two ISO Transformers
- Upgraded 48volt Bow and new Stern thrusters. Each with multiple control locations
- 2 Forward 100 AMP Shore Power inlets and 2 Aft 100 Amp Glendenning Cable masters
- Backlighted electrical Panels.
- Carbon Monoxide detectors in all berthing spaces
- Engine Room fire protection system
- Oil filled shaft system with thrust plate.
- Soft CAT Motor Mounts
- Two Cross-Connected Sea Chest Sea Water Intakes with easy to clean out intakes.
- Drypoint De-mister air Intake System
- FRP Fuel Tank (3900 gallons) with sump and clean-out
- Fuel Manifold and proprietary Sight Gauge
- Dual Racor fuel filters with pressure gages for each engine and each generator
- Fire Suppressant System
- Engine Room Lead/Foam Sound and Heat Insulation System
- Heavy Duty (3700 GPH) bilge pumps and high-water alarm
- 4- 220V High Volume Engine Room Blowers
- Color coded Piping.
- Polished Stainless-Steel Engine beds with carbon fiber stringers.
- White Gel coated bilges.
- Oil change system.
- LED Engine Room Lighting
- Common Drainage System from Bow to Stern collects deck drain, scupper and sump discharges
- Underwater Exhaust
- 50-gallon Hot water supply- 3 SS Tanks
- Gray Water (235 gallon) and Black Water (235 gallon) holding tanks with dockside and at sea discharge controls
- Fresh Water 600 gallons
- Upgraded air-conditioning in engine room and crew area with multi zone control.
Come see for yourself this well designed commercial grade engine room!
AFT Lazarette, equipment Rooms
The full beam aft lazarette has lots of storage space, two sound shielded equipment rooms each housing 32KW generators and extra storage areas, full size laundry area and the Seakeeper Gyro (under the aft stairs). There is natural lighting coming from the exterior windows and a hydraulic assisted transom door. Marlow has built a very special seagoing machine with the 80E-CB- Sky Bridge “INDIGO”.
Come see for yourself how spectacular INDIGO is!
Hull & Deck
Hull / Deck Construction: Indigo is built using nothing but the best of today's modern construction materials, taking advantage of all light weight, extremely strong, puncture resistant materials to provide fuel savings at any speed, bullet-proof skin resistance to punctures, tremendous strength at sea in all weather conditions. Marlow's drystack Resin Infusion Vacuum Assisted Transfer (RIVAT) infusion process saves you excess weight and enhances overall strength, efficiency and handling. The Corecell core is engineered for strength, laminating ease and resistance to any water intrusion. Kevlar inner and outer skins do for the Marlow what they do for a policeman - prevent killing penetration from foreign objects.
Three major molds are used to build Indigo, minimizing the number of seams and maximizing her strength. The primary structure is highly engineered E-Glass and Kevlar in combination with Corecell foam sandwich, laid up with modified epoxy resins.
Her underbody is unique, with twin VELOCIJET strut keels and mild propeller tunnels. The Tunnels permit the propellers to be raised up into the bottom and the thrust along the shafts to be more in line with the forward direction of the vessel, improving water flow into the propellers, enhancing performance thrust.
The hull is finished with Marlows Signature Flag Blue Awlgrip paint. All false planking lines are crisp in the outer hull skins.
Teak decks are provided under the covered aft deck, side decks, and also on the centerline of the forward deck.
* NOTE; these wide covered side decks enable INDIGO, to be easily operated and docked by just two people.
The anchor windless is controllable with a yacht controller remote or either the bow and or helm stations. 300 feet of NEW chain is provided on the primary plow anchor and chain and rode on the second anchor.
Upgraded large oval shaped stainless steel hand rails provide safety and security walking around INDIGO's decks. Stainless N-rails provide safety on the bridge aft deck and hydraulic swim platform.
Exterior Hardware & fittings
- Twin vertical anchor windlasses
- 2 x anchors, plow and bruce
- 300 feet new chain anchor rode
- Massive forward deck cleats and hawse pipes
- Dock lines
- Life preservers
- Lower wind shield and command wind shield covers
- Retractable heavy duty stainless and teak swim ladder
- Underwater lighting
- Aquamat 22 shafts, housed inside Velocijet strut keels
- Stainless Steel rudders
- Removable "N" railings
Seller states: INDIGO's recently serviced or replaced equipment:
(2023) Full CAT engine service, All Cooling system CAT serviced, re-seal port Turbo, replace CAT CCB filters, New stern Thruster, wax, bottom paint/Prop Speed, Wheels scanned and balanced, Evolution shaft seals/bearings and shaft oil replaced.
(2022), Serviced CAT engines, NAIAD Fin Stabilizers completely serviced.
(2019-2020), Replaced the swim platform, painted transom, added aft deck Fridgebar refrigeration storage box, replaced all batteries with AGM batteries, added Direct TV, WIFI network, Long Range Cell antennas.
(2018) Seakeeper serviced with 2,500 hours, props scan and balanced, all shaft systems serviced, and oil changed and all generators fully serviced. CAT 1000-hour service.
Indigo has been professionally maintained throughout her life, no cost spared in her original build or her maintenance and service. She is ready to go to sea TODAY!
Come see for yourself how spectacular INDIGO is!
Indigo Extra equipment
- Crew extra storage cabinets & table
- Extra swim platform "N" side rails (never installed for fishing) that have been removed from the platform are available
- Full array of spare/emergency parts
Seller & Captain, thoughts about INDIGO
- Current Master Captain Kevin will go through the entire yacht in detail with the new owner for vessel knowledge transfer. To ensure continued 1st class care of INDIGO
- Indigo offers more features and yacht functions than any other yachts that we have owned and cruised on in the past.
- So many extra features are all included into a beautiful yacht under 100'.
- Perfect family expedition cruising platform
- Wide covered side decks, enable Indigo to be operated & docked, with just two people, without any other extra support.
- Remote-Yacht Controller docking
- Reliable, safe CAT Power
- Shallow Draft
- Fast Trawler speed, for when speed and schedule really count.
- Seaworthy stable platform for encountering intense seas.
- Easy maintenance and serviceability
- Having an aft deck Day Head, makes things so convenient and keeps the party going from the water’s edge
- SKY Bridge....lots of awesome memories were made from up there
- Hydraulic Swim Platform brings so many options for our water play
- Having another stateroom for luxury guest overflow, up in the enclosed bridge with a full convertible queen berth and full head makes everyone comfortable
- Forward of Command Bridge, lookout secluded sun deck lounge
- The Galley Country Kitchen has made so many great memories being on board INDIGO. This space is truly..... "Main Street" on the yacht for all on board.
Come see for yourself how spectacular INDIGO is!