|Name:||JEANNIETINI (Name Reserved)|
|Length:||34.13m / feet|
|Beam:||7.23 / 23.72 feet|
|Max Draft:||1.67 / 5.48 feet|
|Cruising Speed:||18 knots|
|Max Speed:||25 knots|
|Engines:||2 x MTU 16v2000 2000hp|
|Location:||United States, Fort Lauderdale|
WESTPORT JEANNIETINI (NAME RESERVED) Yacht for Sale
Motor Yacht JEANNIETINI is a 112’ (34.00m) yacht for sale, built and launched by yacht builder Westport and delivered in 2012. This vessel sleeps up to 8 guests in 4 staterooms and has accommodations for 5 crew in 3 cabins.
Stepping aboard JEANNIETINI you will see the latest Westport Yacht to hit the market. She has been meticulously maintained by her Captain and crew. Completed in 2012, she received a major interior refit in 2022.
Once onboard, you will be welcomed by the stylish salon adorned with high-gloss mahogany cabinets, a well-appointed bar, comfortable lounge chairs, and a game table. The dining area showcases a beautiful mahogany table with a glass top, providing ample seating for eight guests. The lower accommodations provide for a king, full beam master, port queen, and starboard twins with an optional Pullman berth. All staterooms have ensuite heads. Forward of the galley is a centerline queen stateroom also with an ensuite head.
The exterior decks boast practicality and relaxation. The flybridge offers a BBQ grill, a two-drawer refrigerator in an upper bar, ensuring delightful culinary experiences while enjoying the panoramic views. The upper helm boasts two Stidd adjustable helm chairs with footrests, a protective hard top, and convenient port/starboard wing stations. On the boat deck, a sun pad-topped hot tub awaits, with storage space beneath.
Powered by twin MTU 16V 2000, 2000hp diesel engines and supported by two Northern Lights 65kW generators, JEANNIETINI ensures a reliable and exceptional cruising experience. Additional features include Naiad zero-speed stabilizers and bow thruster, further enhancing her performance on the water.
- Full interior décor refit 2022
- Low usage - low hours 3200
- Late model – new transom
- At rest stabilizers
- All services complete
- Maintained by a full professional crew
- Upgrades list found on spec
One can board JEANNIETINI from the swim platform up a set of steps on either side to the aft deck or via the stern passerelle. There is also boarding amidship on either side via a carbon fiber Tide Rider ladder. Arriving on the aft deck, one will be greeted by a spacious area with a built-in settee and a custom round teak table with accommodations for 8. Forward to port, one will find a bar with 3 teak stools, a TV, refrigeration, an ice maker, and storage. To starboard on the aft main deck, one will find the stairs up to the bridge deck aft.
Entering the main salon, one will enter through a set of glass electric doors with a clear glass panel on either side. Once in the main salon, one is greeted with a new décor offering a bright, light, and airy feel with raised panel mahogany woodwork which is found throughout the vessel. There is a buffet-style countertop with storage underneath and a 65” TV on the starboard aft bulkhead with easy visibility from anywhere in the main salon or dining area. To port is a walkup bar with a wine cooler, sink, and crystal storage above. In the main salon to port one will find an L-shaped settee, two end tables, a coffee table, and three comfortable chairs. To starboard one will find a game table with two chairs. There is ample storage throughout the salon and dining area.
Moving forward to the dining area, one will find a glass and mahogany table with seating for 8. Above the table is a coffered ceiling with wood trim and a round chandelier. The forward dining bulkhead is finished with burel wood panel sconces on either side with art hung in the middle. Moving forward to starboard, one will pass a well-appointed day head (bathroom) inboard with a formal entrance outboard. This is another boarding location for the vessel from the dock as needed. There is also a matching entrance door on the port side allowing one to go forward on the deck to find a “Key Shaped” settee with an umbrella. One has access from here to two large sun pads.
Back in the vessel at the formal entrance, one can go forward to find a country kitchen with an island counter with beautiful light stonework throughout the galley, a Subzero with mahogany wood panel doors, U-shaped settee with a stone finish table, ample storage, and TV on the galley forward bulkhead.
Continuing forward down a set of stairs one will find the VIP guest stateroom with a queen berth and ensuite with shower, walk-in closet, and entertainment center. Going forward in the guest foyer one passes a closed pantry with refrigerator, wine cooler, and washer/dryer. Here one has access to under the pilothouse where the IT/AV is kept in an air-conditioned environment. Further forward down the stairs, one will find a double-door entry to the master stateroom. In the master, one will find a King berth with drawers, walk-in closets, and a large his and her bath with a large center shower, ample storage throughout, and an entertainment center. Forward in the guest foyer, one will find two guest staterooms, one with a queen ensuite, and one with twin-berth ensuite both with closet, ample storage, and an entertainment center.
One can get to the flybridge from stairs on the aft deck or through the pilothouse. The raised pilothouse includes state-of-the-art nav equipment, a Stidd helm chair, a desk area with a chair, a leather circular settee with visibility out, and a beautiful mahogany table. One can enter the flybridge up a few steps through a companionway. On the flybridge, you will find a full nav/helm station with outboard wing stations for easy maneuvering. To port, there is a bar with 4 bar stools, stainless sinks, BarBQ, refrigerator, and storage. To starboard one will find outboard a large settee with a teak table. Going aft down a few steps, one will find to port a large Jacuzzi with a large sunbed when not in use as a Jacuzzi. To starboard is a sun pad.
Further aft is the storage for the tender and a clear deck for use when the tender has been launched. In this area, one will find a covered stairway entrance to the aft deck. From the aft deck, one can go down 2 sets of stairs to the large swim platform, perfect for all water activities, and to board and disembark from the tender. In the swim platform, there is a 100-gallon gas tank perfect for keeping the tender topped off. From the swim platform, one will find a door in the transom that leads to the crew quarter cabins, berth, and lounge. There is a separate crew entry from the aft deck as well. There are crew accommodations for 5 in 3 cabins.
JEANNIETINI is a gorgeous Westport 112’. She is lightly used, with 3200 hours, and is kept to the highest yachting standards by her full-time professional crew. JEANNIETINI offers the best opportunity in a 112’ Westport and will prove the perfect platform, whether private or charter.
Raised buffet port and starboard with stone countertops, Mahogany outboard cabinets with built-in wine racks in hi-gloss shine. Sofa in L-shaped configuration with one rotating leather lounge chair, two lounge chairs, game table w/two chairs, walk-up bar with Mahogany veneer top. The bar includes a combo U-line refrigerator and storage, a stainless steel round sink, and a chrome faucet.
Formal Mahogany dining table with glass top, seating for eight, port and starboard storage cases for formal china and crystal glasses.
Full beam master stateroom with California King berth and upholstered headboard with storage below. Two nightstands with drawers, dresser, sofa, cedar-lined walk-in closet with full door mirror and safe, Roman shades and blinds.
His and hers en-suite bath includes a shared marble shower with frameless tempered glass doors, marble countertops with Kohler vintage sinks, and marble flooring. Two full-width vanities with light-up makeup mirrors and two vanity stools, ample storage, a clothes hamper, and two Headhunter Royal flush hydro vac toilets.
Queen berth with upholstered headboard and storage below. Two built-in bookcases at headboard, vanity/desk, dresser with upper cabinet doors, entertainment center with dresser below, Cedar-lined wardrobe, mahogany countertop with high-gloss finish, Roman shades, and blinds. The en-suite bath has a molded fiberglass shower with frameless tempered glass doors, Kohler vintage sink, vanity, Headhunter toilet, wall mirror, stone tile flooring, stone counters, and medicine cabinet.
Guest Stateroom, Port
Queen berth with upholstered headboard and storage below. Two nightstands, one dresser, entertainment center with dresser below, Cedar-lined wardrobe, mahogany countertop with high-gloss finish, Roman shades, and blinds.
The en-suite bath has a molded fiberglass shower with frameless tempered glass doors, Kohler vintage sink, vanity, Headhunter toilet, wall mirror, stone tile flooring, stone counters, linen, and medicine cabinet.
Guest Stateroom, Starboard
Twin berths with storage below and upholstered headboards. Pullman berth above inboard bed. Nightstand, one dresser, entertainment center with dresser below, Cedar-lined wardrobe, mahogany countertop with high-gloss finish, Roman shades, and blinds.
The en-suite bath has a molded fiberglass shower with frameless tempered glass doors, Kohler vintage sink, vanity, Headhunter toilet, wall mirror, stone tile flooring, stone counters, linen and medicine cabinet.
Captain’s cabin to port with double bed, drawers, and storage below, desk, two hanging lockers, ample drawers. en-suite head, stall shower, galley, main head, vanity with sink, and ample storage.
Aft crew cabin has over/under berths, hanging locker, and head access. The forward crew cabin has over/under berths, hanging locker, and head access. Both crew cabins share a head with stall shower, toilet, and vanity.
Molded U-shaped settee with seating for 8, cushions, high-gloss teak dining table, four teak chairs, 3 bar stools, storage lockers, refrigerator, icemaker, stone top bar, sink, wall mount TV, hot/cold water and bar storage.
Bow sun lounge and cushions with cover and storage below. Circular bow seat with cushions, cover, and sunshade. Bosuns locker with custom equipment racks and bow speakers.
Stone top table and large L-shaped bridge seating with cushions and storage below. The upper bar is high-gloss teak, and the lower bar surface is stone, four fixed bar stools, a stainless steel sink, an electric Gaggenau BBQ grill, Perlick two-drawer refrigerator. Destroyer-type helm w/stainless steel wheel, two adjustable Stidd helm chairs with footrests, FB hard-top covering, port, and starboard flip-up wing stations. Two 17” displays, two engine displays, B&G depth/speed remote searchlight, autopilot, jog steering, Icom VHF, radar, speakers, and horn.
Molded spa hot tub with sun pad top and storage below, port sun lounge with cushions and covers, two deck boxes, two life rafts, spiral steps down to aft deck, Nautical Structures 2500# davit.
- Engines: 2 x MTU 16V2000, 2,000hp
- Engine hours: Stbd: 3,247 / Port: 3,249 (Sept 2023)
- Generators: 2 x Northern Lights 65kW, 1800 rpm
- Generator hours: Stbd: 5,872 / Port: 5,907 (Sept 2023)
- Steering: Jastrum power steering w/dual pumps
- Propellers: Michigan Nibral 5-blade
- Gearbox: ZF 3060
- Bow thruster: American, hydraulic
- Water maker: 2 x Sea Recovery 2800/gpd
- Stabilizers: Naiad
- Air-conditioning: Dometic w/4 chillers
- Wastewater treatment: Headhunter MSD
- Toilet system: Headhunter Royal Flush/Galley Maid in Crew
- Hot water heaters: 80 gal fwd / 40 gal aft crew
- Fuel: 5,500 gal / 20,819 l
- Lubrication oil: 54 gal / 204 l
- Dirty lub oil: 54 gal / 204 l
- Fresh water: 1000 gallons / 3785 l
- Grey water: 15 gal fwd / 15 gal aft
- Black water: 600 gal / 2,271 l
- Electrical 12/24 DC & 120/240 AC – 60Hz & 50 Hz
- Frequency converter: 1 x 10Kva 50Hz
- Shore power: 1 x 100amp 240V single phase
- 2 x 208v Three Phase
- Power converter: 2 x Asea
- Battery charger: 1 x 95amp for ship’s server, 1 x 45amp for main engine bank, 1 x 20amp for generator bank
- 2 x 8D 225amp for main engine start
- 2 x 8D 225amp for generator start
- 1 x 8D 225amp for electronics
- 2 x 8D 225amp for ship’s service
- Compass: 2 x Ritchie Globe Master
- Log: Yes
- Depth sounder: B&G
- Sonar: Furuno
- Autopilot: Simrad AP50
- Radar: 2 x Furuno RCU-014
- GPS: Time Zero/16” Garmin
- Instrumentation system (wind speed & direction): B&G
- Broadband Internet Fleet KVH v7
- VHF: 2 x Icom M-604
- Telephone exchange: Panasonic
- VHF handheld radio: Icom
- Printer / fax: Epson
- Pepwave router
- Starlink Maritime
- TVs in each guest cabin, galley, salon, aft deck, pilothouse
- Satellite: Sat TV
- Kaleidescape system: Movie / music server
Galley and Laundry Equipment
- Refrigerator: SubZero w/wood doors
- Freezer: SubZero
- Oven: Miele Convection
- Stove: Thermidor Freedom induction cooktop
- Microwave: GE w/vent hood
- Icemaker: Commercial in equipment room
- Wine Cooler 2 x Perlick, stew pantry
- Dishwasher: Asko
- Hot water dispenser: Insinkerator
- Washing / Dryer: 2 x Miele, stew pantry, crew quarters
- Anchors & chain: 2 x Maxwell anchor windlass
- Davit: Nautical Structures 2500lb capacity
- Passarelle: Nautical Structures
- Swim ladder: Stainless steel removable and molded-in fiberglass steps
- Stern capstans: 2 x Maxwell, electric
Safety and Fire Protection
- EPIRB: Yes
- Life rafts: 3
- Life jackets: 20 adult / 5 child
- Ring buoys: 4
- Combo heat/smoke sensors, CO2 alarms
- Dry chemical fire extinguishers, fire pump and full fire-fighting suite w/BA
- Ship alarms: Yes
- Intruder alarms: Yes
- Bilge & fire pumps: Yes
- Searchlight: Yes, 2 station
- Security system: ICRealtime CCTV system
- Ships safes: Yes, MSR and Captain’s cabin
- Headhunter preventative service MSD treatment system (Mar 2023)
- All batteries in main AV UPS replaced - 16 AGM (April 2023)
- Windlasses disassembled and serviced (April 2023)
- New Starlink (May 2023)
- A/C descaled (May 2023)
- New icemaker lazzerette (June 2023)
- New thermidor induction cooktop (June 2023)
- New Perlick drawer refrigerator stew pantry (June 2023)
- Complete ceramic coating. Glass, metal, and paint (June 2023)
- New aft deck TV (July 2023)
- New raw water pump stb gen (Aug 2023)
- New 80-gallon water heater (Sept 2023)
- New pump for hot tub (Jan 2022)
- 3M Sea Cool heat rejecting film applied to all windows (Feb 2022)
- Main Engines 3012HRS 2000 & 3000 HR service of main engines. This included replacing water pumps, rebuilding all eups, injectors, valve adjustment, heat exhangers (engine and transmissions), belts, coolant, borescope engine, oil and filters (March 2022)
- Stb Gen 5288HRS: 2000HR service. Replace injectors, belts, filters, oil, thermostats, valve adjustment, rebuilt fuel injection pump, rebuilt PTO (March 2022)
- Port Gen 5300HRS: 2000HR service. Replace injectors, belts, filters, oil, thermostats, valve adjustment, rebuilt fuel injection pump, rebuilt turbo, rebuilt PTO. (March 2022)
- Complete cleaning of all air handlers by Bluestar Marine, added airlock purifiers to all areas (March 2022)
- New Intellisea computer (April 2022)
- All new LED screens in the pilothouse and flybridge (May 2022)
- New 16” Garmin in pilothouse (May 2022)
- New Navigation computer (May 2022)
- New generator battery charger (May 2022)
- New IC Realtime camera system/dvr - mast, port, stb, aft deck, engine room (May 2022)
- All new Perko nav lights (May 2022)
- New Bluewater Clearmate system (spot zero) 2800 GPD (May 2022)
- New watermaker membranes and boost pumps, flush system reworked, filters moved (May 2022)
- New hydraulic coolers for steering, stabilizers, and thruster (May 2022)
- All hydraulic lines in engine room replaced (May 2022)
- All hydraulic oil/filters changed (May 2022)
- Stabilizer fins dropped and seals replaced (May 2022)
- New tides seals on shafts installed (May 2022)
- New cutlass bearings - all 4 (May 2022)
- Rudders dropped, serviced and new seals (May 2022)
- New spurs installed on shafts (May 2022)
- Re-caulk pilothouse and galley windows (May 2022)
- All raw water lines in engine room replaced (May 2022)
- 240 VAC bilge pumps rebuilt (May 2022)
- Complete preventative service to ASEA transformers by Wards Marine (May 2022)
- Complete preventative service on A/C system, new seawater pumps, new freshwater pumps (May 2022)
- A/V updates: All new TVs, exterior speakers, iPads, remotes, all amps in cabins replaced, new Apple TVs at every TV (May 2022)
- New Pepwave router (May 2022)
- New KVH V7 VSAT dome (May 2022)
- New EPIRB (May 2022)
- Interior and exterior soft goods/refit. All exterior upholstery replaced, mattresses, bedding, carpet, all furniture, headboards (June 2022)
- New icemaker on aft deck (June 2022)
- New fresh air makeup unit (June 2022)
- New ¾” teak on swim platform (Nov 2022)
- Davit service by nautical structures. Replaced all hoses, new controller, new spectra line, removed and serviced hydraulic block, replace oil/filter, load tested (Nov 2022)
- Complete rebuild of Headhunter MSD treatment system. New saltwater pump, transfer pump, valves, sensors, control board, new salt cell, new ozone machine (Dec 2021)
- All new Rolla AGM batteries - 8 (Dec 2021)
- (3) Pieces of artwork located in the port foyer, salon, and dayhead
- Owner's personal belongings and family photos
- Name reserved and will be removed at closing